Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Sabine and Calcasieu River Bunch

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by orangebeast View Post
    Na he barrowed my junk yard special OMC
    Charles what ya'll done with paul, is he still playing with his boat, paul probably done outrun your beast and ya'll kick him out of the club, I'd like to run him again hes fast.
    Let it all Hang out

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Paul said you just bring it on!! Im in the process of convertin him to omc!! He said hes wantin some of you and the gator boat, said bean cant even stand a chance no more haha
    Walkiahi chop shop

Post Thanks / Like

Paul said you just bring it on!! Im in the process of convertin him to omc!! He said hes wantin some of you and the gator boat, said bean cant even stand a chance no more haha
    convert him to omc, no, no. he be going backward, pauls a mercury man, he done outrun the beast and u dont like it, u want that merc to go a way, ya'll done kick paul out of the club, We'll make paul a srg mem.
    Let it all Hang out

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Ill tell ya what , yall mercury guys have been talkin out yalls minds lately, im beggin to think yall have inhaled to much exhaust fumes haha just kiddin, ima have to sick my 2 cylinder 40 omc on pauls murcury, heck he lives about 5 houses away, and i swear everytime he cranks it up i think he is weedeatin his yard!!!! Haha ima start yall a lawn service, cause them murcurys sound like a murray lawn mower on crack!!!
    Walkiahi chop shop

Post Thanks / Like

Home from kemah going on a job in pineville in the morning If I can get home in time I'll come play
    shutup and drive it !!

Post Thanks / Like

Ill tell ya what , yall mercury guys have been talkin out yalls minds lately, im beggin to think yall have inhaled to much exhaust fumes haha just kiddin, ima have to sick my 2 cylinder 40 omc on pauls murcury, heck he lives about 5 houses away, and i swear everytime he cranks it up i think he is weedeatin his yard!!!! Haha ima start yall a lawn service, cause them murcurys sound like a murray lawn mower on crack!!!
    U wise u had mercury,u wouldnt have to work on motors half the time, and get to play more, just ask paul. lol
    Let it all Hang out

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Mike did you go see the drowned rat yesterday ? I hear he was all alone and wet !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kfm90 View Post
    Mike did you go see the drowned rat yesterday ? I hear he was all alone and wet !!!
    No i didnt, it was to wet and nasty out there.
    Let it all Hang out

Post Thanks / Like

Paul dont wont a omc,,,, hed have to do somethin to it ever time he went to the water, pauls got a fishing boat, race boat combo all in one.
    Let it all Hang out

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Up here too. I'm so ready for play days. The smell of that klotz oil and sound of RPMs. Summer time ....... Sand between your toes and belly full of Miller Lite .

Thread Information