Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Sabine and Calcasieu River Bunch

Post Thanks / Like

i remember the days on blackwater,from sun up to sun down. boats were racing,if it had a moter some one wanted to race y'all enjoy the good times they want last forever.. lonely ole boat racer from days gone by.. must be nice living on the sabine river
    out front again

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson View Post
    Yep u said it best this is all (Bull She It) on here we all know who the fastest was but not anymore. So this summer will see who the new number 1 guy is.🏁
    Well you already know who that is ,you just don't want to say it. When the omc is finished with the SRG. I'll make the lil trip to east La and dust off the BBC. It dang sure won't be a burger king crown I'll be wearin. It's goin the be a busy summer and a lot of hurt feeling but it has to be done and me and ally's ready. 🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁 OMC .....

Post Thanks / Like

mr. kfc90, i ran all the 3 cylinder merc's off blackwater about 25 years ago..they are now extinct.. so be careful.. if you win all the times mercury racing will disappear.. history will repeat itself.. be very careful what you wish for...
    out front again

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Everyone knows OMC has been the most dependable under appreciated outboards out there it's just been a hidden untalked about truth. Now that's history. Heck I got to cover mine at night. I'm Afraid a skeeter will land on the pull rope and start it !!!! Lmao

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson View Post
    We know u didn't go to the river and when your as fast as I am u can afford to b a Lil cocky. 😜 had four boats on the calcusieu today and got beat by all of them. Them damn bullets and ally's. My Lil 25 Johnny rude wouldn't go today.
    I was at the river, and it was cooooold, trying out a new prop i got,,,,,if u would have been there, i'd try it out against u, showed u who was the fastest. LOL
    Let it all Hang out

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kfm90 View Post
    Everyone knows OMC has been the most dependable under appreciated outboards out there it's just been a hidden untalked about truth. Now that's history. Heck I got to cover mine at night. I'm Afraid a skeeter will land on the pull rope and start it !!!! Lmao

You must be joking? The last evinrude I had was the biggest piece of sh*t, and thats not talking smack thats the truth.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chris3298 View Post
    You must be joking? The last evinrude I had was the biggest piece of sh*t, and thats not talking smack thats the truth.
    No that's how I feel. Different strokes for different folks. Id sure like the chance to show you too.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

No that's how I feel. Different strokes for different folks. Id sure like the chance to show you too.
    No problem just tell me when and I'll be there, I'd really like to see how fast your boat is

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

It sure did get quiet out there. Y'all takin advantage of the nice weekend prepin and tunin on those bad mochines. Gettin ready for the johnnyrude or what ? Better get the carbon burnt out cause its almost time. Run some props , pick it up a hair before you know it the Johnny will be there. 😉

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

It sure did get quiet out there. Y'all takin advantage of the nice weekend prepin and tunin on those bad mochines. Gettin ready for the johnnyrude or what ?

There getting scared of that rude

Thread Information