Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Sabine and Calcasieu River Bunch

Post Thanks / Like

Bring what you got and hope you brung enough cause there's more a$% whppins to come on a river near you! Lo l
    Never argue with an Idiot. They'll just bring you down to there level and beat you with experience!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by glendejd View Post
    Bring what you got and hope you brung enough cause there's more a$% whppins to come on a river near you! Lo l
    Yea that's what I'm worried about. All I got is an ole junkyard motor. Do u think you can help me out. I'd probly be better off just watching again this summer. Y'all way to fast for me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Heath Tarver View Post
    Yea that's what I'm worried about. All I got is an ole junkyard motor. Do u think you can help me out. I'd probly be better off just watching again this summer. Y'all way to fast for me.
    Hell my boat ain't fast. I just got an ole fishin motor I took of my 18' tunnel boat but I sure ain't gonna let anybody say they outran me without a fight
    Poor Boy Racing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Riverrat001 View Post
    Hell my boat ain't fast. I just got an ole fishin motor I took of my 18' tunnel boat but I sure ain't gonna let anybody say they outran me without a fight
    Hey Dave just ask em what happened when i put my "good" prop on. My fishing prop is made for jumping levees. Besides, who goes racing with a fishing prop?!?!

Post Thanks / Like

All i know is you'd better get on that prune juice diet if you plan on out running my lil ole fishin motor! Lol
    Never argue with an Idiot. They'll just bring you down to there level and beat you with experience!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Diet

Quote Originally Posted by glendejd View Post
    All i know is you'd better get on that prune juice diet if you plan on out running my lil ole fishin motor! Lol
    Heck I got that covered too! The neighbor on the left sales speed and the neighbor on the right sales crack, so u better just hope you bring enough! Lol

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I ran the calcasieu all weekend. And never saw not one prospect. Of coarse I'm glad no one did. That 75 whoop me pretty good the torque and pull in that mochine had me hurtin. Its like tug a war with an elephant. It's not ready to race just yet but it won't be long. Any one have any solutions on how to tame the pull , it's got built in tab in the skeg but that's not near enough ???

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kfm90 View Post
    It's not ready to race just yet but it won't be long.
    You're right about that. I was there in my fishin boat and saw u. That thing is a turd.
    Poor Boy Racing

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Man your hard on a brotha. It was break in runs. If it was that bad of a turd you should have come and ran me in yo fishin boat !!!! You may have found out some really interesting stuff !!! Lmao

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kfm90 View Post
    I ran the calcasieu all weekend. And never saw not one prospect. Of coarse I'm glad no one did. That 75 whoop me pretty good the torque and pull in that mochine had me hurtin. Its like tug a war with an elephant. It's not ready to race just yet but it won't be long. Any one have any solutions on how to tame the pull , it's got built in tab in the skeg but that's not near enough ???
    What i've always done in the past is just Man Up! Lol

Thread Information