Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Sabine and Calcasieu River Bunch

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

What happen to the sh*t talking?? everyone must be scared all of a sudden?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Yea your right

What did happen around here, heck KFM90 is being quiet for a change..lol He must be out testing the 90mph rig he has! Jackson...you dont have any videos for us? You show us what you got and we will show you what we got..
    TARVER Marine and Performance

Post Thanks / Like

Jackson I sure hate to hear that but I understand why. I plan on posting some videos of our boats if we ever get em running..lol I tried to post some videos of the catahoula race but it didnt work.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea I haven't had time to

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea I haven't had time to Play or talk any trash. I bought a lot on Toledo bend so the boat biz is on the back burner for Now. But it's still runnin I just install a restricter plate and some reed stops so I don't burn SRG up to bad. Maybe 4th of July I'll ease over west and tame some of that trashy biz they been talkin.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kfm90 View Post
    Yea I haven't had time to Play or talk any trash. I bought a lot on Toledo bend so the boat biz is on the back burner for Now. But it's still runnin I just install a restricter plate and some reed stops so I don't burn SRG up to bad. Maybe 4th of July I'll ease over west and tame some of that trashy biz they been talkin.
    yea right, better put u a restricter plate over that hole under your nose.
    Let it all Hang out

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

My aunt and uncle live at Toledo bend, been wanting to go fishing a while there and will make a hell of a place to run your boat

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chris3298 View Post
    My aunt and uncle live at Toledo bend, been wanting to go fishing a while there and will make a hell of a place to run your boat
    When I get it set up mike you will be lured up here to fish or race don't matter to me. If they ain't bitten we will sure burn some gas. One way or another ill get your a$$ up here. I have to warn you tho that damn "Jackson" ain't all he seems !!! He can dang sure rip some lips on the bend. Damn Kevin Vandamn "JR". LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crawfish is your new nickname!!

When I get it set up mike you will be lured up here to fish or race don't matter to me. If they ain't bitten we will sure burn some gas. One way or another ill get your a$$ up here. I have to warn you tho that damn "Jackson" ain't all he seems !!! He can dang sure rip some lips on the bend. Damn Kevin Vandamn "JR". LOL
    Oh man, imagine that. Its getting about that time to go racing and you change the subject to fishing! Talk all that talk about how fast you are during the winter then summer rolls around and its time back up all that talk and all you want to do is go fishing......lmao!

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HTarver View Post
    Oh man, imagine that. Its getting about that time to go racing and you change the subject to fishing! Talk all that talk about how fast you are during the winter then summer rolls around and its time back up all that talk and all you want to do is go fishing......lmao!
    I'm still makin plans to be there on July 4th. I know y'all gang up then. So you will get your chance at gettin that bootie blistered. Lmfao.

Thread Information