Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Sabine and Calcasieu River Bunch

Post Thanks / Like

75 man you coming , I think your hero ol 88 is going to show.

Post Thanks / Like

can't make it. one of these days,i'll catch up with ole 88,he's a good dude, he told me so..lol.. hope, y'all will post some video's for us stay at home racers.. out
    out front again

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Cern yall holdin out on me!!! 76 mph, thats blows my blue junk out the water!!! Im only run 51 with a 10 mph tale wind!!!
    Walkiahi chop shop

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Working on it now trying to get some pictures and videos up, I had a freaking blast, sad to say it's been a while since i had that much fun. I ran in DFL Dead F**ing Last but who cares still had a blast. I got a lot of testing to do, learned a ton within 15 minutes of showing up. There were a few people that came up to me and probably wished they'd have brought there boats out. Couple guys there gave me a couple boat lead which was nice of them it made me not look like I was maybe not that dam SLOW LOL.
    I was told i could go back tomorrow but that sun really got to me, had so much fun forgot about the sunscreen.

All you scared computer racers need to get off the couch and just go, Bogalusa crowd are some of the nicest people you will ever meet. Snowballs and food were great. I'm sure I'll be joining the club here soon just to get access to that canal would be really nice for testing.

See you guys next race in July.

Chris

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by orangebeast View Post
    Cern yall holdin out on me!!! 76 mph, thats blows my blue junk out the water!!! Im only run 51 with a 10 mph tale wind!!!
    what do you want me to say 56 mph and it blew out , cant get my big ars out of the water that slow.lol

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey SRG where do yall play at on the sabine I might want to come play.

Post Thanks / Like

I can't Thank the SRG enough for a Dam# Good time at the camp! Best 12hr Vacation i took in a long while and some of the very best food and hospitality you could ask for. Mike even give us his Fishin/Stinging prop to take home along with some other trade secrets! LOL My ole boat was looking real good to say the least and the Gator most def did not dissapoint! They were fast enough that i Tore down my motor today to go back to the drawing boards! Lol Hank,Bean, Sr. Pootinous and the rest of the Gang Thank you Again.
    Never argue with an Idiot. They'll just bring you down to there level and beat you with experience!

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Dang everyone had a long weekend of racing and must be spending their time either fixin broke motors or twikking them a lil bit more. What's the scoop ????

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kfm90 View Post
    Dang everyone had a long weekend of racing and must be spending their time either fixin broke motors or twikking them a lil bit more. What's the scoop ????
    Everybody is waiting on you , you started this thread and didnt show on eather side of the state!

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Well from what I've been reading , The east side bunch can't run a true drag race from dead stop so I can't do that and West side bunch have really gotten their S***t together this year so I sure don't wanna suffer a whoopin over there ....Yet.

Thread Information