Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Sabine and Calcasieu River Bunch

Post Thanks / Like

BEAST if I am going to be the one that out runs you we need to get on the advertisement of this race . need a big crowed
    Tell Mr John we going to take off the week of the race and ride around town pulling the boats to advertise the race . LOL

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Im gonna race u when everbody else is not watchin!! I cant let them see the omc get beat by a yamaha!!!
    Walkiahi chop shop

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

And mike, paul said he aint scared!!! He has a mercury, so he is prepared to recieve a whoopin, haha
    Walkiahi chop shop

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by orangebeast View Post
    Bad news is comin to take the title of beast!!! Im gonna have to change my name to the blue goose!!!
    orange juice, if it makes you feel better, my omc is faster than my yamaha. blue goose is a good fit for you.. you always fly low.
    out front again

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Well i guess sense so many are after me im goin to have to put my secret weapon on, !! I guess when yall come through the gates, tip the gate man and he will give yall a good number sense there will be a line to beat me!!!
    Walkiahi chop shop

Post Thanks / Like

Well i guess sense so many are after me im goin to have to put my secret weapon on, !! I guess when yall come through the gates, tip the gate man and he will give yall a good number sense there will be a line to beat me!!!
    i am not after you lol
    If you can't run with the BIG boys,
    then sit on your porch with your feet up
    and sip tea.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Bean yall gonna be bringing me my secret weapon!! So handle with care!!
    Walkiahi chop shop

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh mike we been workin on troys mOtor and all he wants it to do is eat the green aluminum boat up!! We had to make a bigger exhaust hole so it will blow that mercury out!!! And also paul is ready!!! He has practised and practised!! He thinks he can get you out the hole now!! And bean, the beast sure is hungry, dunno if its wantin some gator or a lil redrocket!!!
    Walkiahi chop shop

Post Thanks / Like

Oh mike we been workin on troys mOtor and all he wants it to do is eat the green aluminum boat up!! We had to make a bigger exhaust hole so it will blow that mercury out!!! And also paul is ready!!! He has practised and practised!! He thinks he can get you out the hole now!! And bean, the beast sure is hungry, dunno if its wantin some gator or a lil redrocket!!!
    so mr troy and paul wonts the green machine,,,,,,well they going to get there chance, pauls going to get another shot at me, he better be ready is all i can say.
    Let it all Hang out

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh hes ready!! We was out side early and thought we heard him up at his house doin yard work weed eatin and stuff, come to find out he was workin on his motor
    Walkiahi chop shop

Thread Information