I have a 2008 mercury 25hp seapro. or known as the international. It is the same as the tohatsu engines. I dont think these are sold in the USA due to emissions laws.
I have a mercury racing chopper II.

Im having massive trouble trying to find the right hub. it is 10 spline, but is not the same 10 spline as early mercury 18- 20 25 hp like the XD model.

It is 10 spline shaft, however the splines have a flatter edge than the early 25hp mercs.
I cant find anything on the net, just bought a hub from the states and its the same hub i already have in my chopper. it dont fit.

Anybody please help, this has been dragging on for months. I think the problem is the motors are not sold in the USA. its known as the interantional i see on some forums.
I have searched the net for hrs and hrs, sent many emails to hub and prop suppliers, the last one said yes i have it, and thats the hub i just got now that is the same as what i have already........ totaly frustrated on this one. I know people here in aus run the 25hp class and use the same motor with the same prop. What am i missing?
Please dont ask for serial number, it is no longer on the motor.