Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Moss Point Mississippi AOF Spring Nationals Run What you Brung

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AOFCarl View Post
    I just was doing research on recognition and realized that AOF will start using BRF for our records. Was gonna try Guiness, but this seems like the logical place. Thank you Ron and all for the chance to have nationally recognized records. You are dong a great job. I guess it really doesn't matter if you set a record, APBA, NBRA, UIM, AOF. Doesn't pay the grocery bills, but now we can tell our members to tell their neighbors to come on BRF and see their name. Cool.
    Carl, I believe you could ask BRF for a "sticky" forum featuring AOF racing. In this manner, your organization would remain "on top" and would not be run over by other topics. There is a good chance you could get your rules, classes and "how to" apply for an AOF sanction on BRF. This would get you "on board" and would also introduce many of the racers to AOF. To get water on the west coast we have to travel as much as 4 to 5 hours ( one way) for a race site. A week-end of racing can easily top 1000 bucks with the cost of entry fees, fuel, towing not to mention any repair costs. Some of the local water will cost us around 3000 dollars a day! Figure the numbers and you will have entry fees of over 200 bucks for the week-end. Any financial relief that can be provided by AOF is certainly worth a second look and could save boat racing which appears to be on the decline, at least in California. Thank you for sending me the AOF package, it was a favorable eye opener. I will share the entire AOF information package but the AOF tee-shirt is mine!.

Post Thanks / Like

Default any news is good news

Anyboady heard any thing about the race , layout , course , or time frame ?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Moss Point race information

Here's the deal

http://www.rockintheriverfront.com/

See ya at Presleys Friday night.

Presley Outing
    10501 Presleys Outing Road, Moss Point, MS
    (228) 474-9476

Thread Information