Thread: Paul's 11ft. Hydrostream Huster

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks

Rhinelander Wi. and Canton Ga. Email Bradob1@aol.com
    Post Thanks / Like

Default hydrostream

Quote Originally Posted by chris3298 View Post
    This boat is like the little boats i use to ride in when I was 13 years old in Disney World but with much less power. That thing is freaking awsome. So how much horse power when you hit the button?
    Chris, I believe Disney ran the Mercury Cubs...they too were fun little boats

Hydrostream produced many of these Hustler Boats in the Tunnel hull version in the 70's. BUT Pauls, Hydrostream Hustler is a much much more Rare version V-PAD Hull....According to Howard PipKorn Less than 20 Vhulls were produced between 84 around 91 when the company closed......I myself, have 3 of these Hydrostream Hustler Vpads and they can easily handle a great deal of HP.......I have a 105hp Chrysler Racer on one, a 75hp Stinger on another and a 150hp Chrysler Stacker Racer on my last one currently under construction....

The hulls sit well in the water even with the heavier outboards and perform Great. The transoms were very well built......Paul has the 10.5 inch pad on the bottom which makes a great Straightaway Boat......Paul is a very Light Fella and his boat gets up and goes very well

If I am not mistaken Hydrostream Hustlers were rated for 25hp ...... The Short shaft 75 Stinger became a motor of choice to run as a Laker....

The poorer performing Hustler tunnel hull was revamped into the New Hustler Vpad hull in the 80's to compete in the Mini Grand Prix Class

WELL DONE PAUL!!!!!!!! I'll be GUNNIN for ya

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha sounds good. I cant wait.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    Chris, I believe Disney ran the Mercury Cubs...they too were fun little boats

Hydrostream produced many of these Hustler Boats in the Tunnel hull version in the 70's. BUT Pauls, Hydrostream Hustler is a much much more Rare version V-PAD Hull....According to Howard PipKorn Less than 20 Vhulls were produced between 84 around 91 when the company closed......I myself, have 3 of these Hydrostream Hustler Vpads and they can easily handle a great deal of HP.......I have a 105hp Chrysler Racer on one, a 75hp Stinger on another and a 150hp Chrysler Stacker Racer on my last one currently under construction....

The hulls sit well in the water even with the heavier outboards and perform Great. The transoms were very well built......Paul has the 10.5 inch pad on the bottom which makes a great Straightaway Boat......Paul is a very Light Fella and his boat gets up and goes very well

If I am not mistaken Hydrostream Hustlers were rated for 25hp ...... The Short shaft 75 Stinger became a motor of choice to run as a Laker....

The poorer performing Hustler tunnel hull was revamped into the New Hustler Vpad hull in the 80's to compete in the Mini Grand Prix Class

WELL DONE PAUL!!!!!!!! I'll be GUNNIN for ya

150 hp???? you must be not taking your meds

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

haha more power = more fun

Rhinelander Wi. and Canton Ga. Email Bradob1@aol.com
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Paul

Paul
    Here is a photo of My Hydrostream Hustler
    Attached Images Attached Images

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

looks like a museum

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea thats the 49ci one right? I heard about that one haha crazy colors

Post Thanks / Like

Talking good luck

Keep us posted ,I want to know what happens when you push the BUTTON on tht rig!
    I always wanted to try it ,never had the guts.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Question

Quote Originally Posted by bad news racing View Post
    Keep us posted ,I want to know what happens when you push the BUTTON on tht rig!
    I always wanted to try it ,never had the guts.
    what button? nitrous?

Thread Information