Thread: Ted May Boat Racer, Mentor to Many!

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Maybe, I Do..

Maybe, I do live in the past...but I was thinking about Ted May, as I watched the Rose Bowl...Ted said he saw every football game they ever had at the LA Collisium, when he was a kid. He said they'd go sleep on top of the ****ters the night before the game, then they'd wake up and jump off the roof and watch the games. Now days, if you tried to sleep on top the the ****ters, they'd probably arrest you and call you a terrorist...

But Ted grew up at a time that was a good time to be a kid.....Ted was a kid for fifty years, maybe more..

He had these damn ducks, he always fed them day old bread....(It was cheaper than fresh bread) but Ted went to buy day old bread and the Helms Truck didn't have day old bread...So Ted said, "Well, I guess the duck's won't know if it is fresh bread.".... See, Ted thought they liked stale bread...

We were down in Alabama and we went to this carnival...they had some kind of gambling with shells and peas..... I'm clueless to what Ted is doing as I'm looking for young women.... Next thing I know Ted had taken this "CARNY" for $400 and the guy is yelling to get his money back...

Ernie Dawe and me haul out of there thinking Ted might get killed for winning $400... Ted tells us don't worry, to go back to the hotel...We go to the Go Kart track instead and race karts with Dick O'Dea....George Stillwell and others...

Next moring we see Ted and he tells us he picked up this girl from the islands... but he can't remember the name of the island.. He says it starts with a "J"... I say "JAMAICA"???? Ted says, "No I never kissed her..."

God did we love TED!!!
    Last edited by Ron Hill; 02-28-2006 at 08:51 PM.
    Likes Lake X Kid liked this post

Thread Information