Thread: Hauenstein Family

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ain't Golfed in 34 Years...

As I was driving along the Needles Golf Course...and I was looking at the fence along holes 6 and 7...I remembered why they needed a fence there....Jimmy Hauenstein is gone, so he couldn't turn me in, but I'll say that someone drove their car out there once...during a boat race weekend...Do-Nuts at 2 A.M., no holes in one, but a few skid marks!!!!

I need to tell the story about Jimmy and his rockets to the moon... But I may need to make a drawing...

Seems, when Jimmy Hauenstein was in school his friends called him "FAT JIMMY". When Jimmy was in Junior HIgh, the Math teacher made a chart with Rockets to the Moon...The concept being that your ROCKET would be at the moon for OPEN HOUSE...Well, Fat Jimmy figured that every Sum Bitch in Kingsburg would be at the moon...So, he never did his homework...

At Open House, Jimmy's rocket was still on the ground, in fact, it had been on the ground for so long it fell over. Everyone else's rocket's were at the moon....But who do you think is remembered, even today, for NOT going to the MOON??? You got it, FAT JIMMY Hauenstein....

Oh, those were the days...Buy a case of beer or go to Quincy to get a piston???? Answer: We can always go to Quincy!!!

Hey, Jimmy...The next time I'm in Kingsburg, Ken Christy and I are going through your garage.....and we're going to take all your beer...!!!!
    Last edited by Ron Hill; 07-09-2017 at 06:49 PM.

Thread Information