I have been on the side lines, so to speak, trying to learn as much as i can about boat racing. It is a very exciting sport. I have been in ultralight flying for a long time and it is a very slow pace sport. I find ALL the classes of boat racing have their own "measure of excitement". I can not decide what or which type boat and class i would like to jump into yet. However, i have a question?? Is there a market for "NEW" boats in any or even all classes. I actually bought a few kneel down boats but decided that was not for me. I am mainly asking the question about hydro's, tunnels, and sit-down runabouts (if i may call them that. . Seems there are always used boats for sale and some of them 20 yrs old or more. Where do new boats come from? I am mostly interested in all composite boats. I love to build things and i know a race boat is not something that is to be taken lightly. I fly rc model airplanes. There are those that like to fly and hate building. Others love to build and rarely fly. I find myself more intrigued with the thought of manufacture than all about racing even though i intend to do some. So again, is there a market for new off the shelf boats in any or even all the classes. I know that is a broad question to ask. Any feedback would be helpful. Thanks, Tom