Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: exhaust mods

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dart View Post
    hi mate
    so where would i fit my brass 360 degree spray fine nozzle that is attached to the brass barb and the water comes from above from the tell tail outlet to make my pipe into a wet pipe ?
    i was thinking to fit it on top of pipe at the start of the first large belly cone ,will this be ok ?
    thanks tim
    cheers
    The objective of water injection is for pipe tuning, not cooling, in the case of my 45SS, a "dry" snowmobile pipe. The personal watercraft "wet" pipe you chose has a water cooling jacket for below deck operation. I can't tell from your questions if you're talking about tuning or silencing, presumably not cooling.

As stated several times before, there is no single answer to your question(s). YOU are now a development engineer and must make decisions, test, and compare. For more help, take Bill's suggestion and search the thead, or read Blair, Bell, or Jennings if you want to learn more on the subject. Like the rest of us backyard mod guys, you're on your own!

Tim

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Kurcz View Post
    The objective of water injection is for pipe tuning, not cooling, in the case of my 45SS, a "dry" snowmobile pipe. The personal watercraft "wet" pipe you chose has a water cooling jacket for below deck operation. I can't tell from your questions if you're talking about tuning or silencing, presumably not cooling.

As stated several times before, there is no single answer to your question(s). YOU are now a development engineer and must make decisions, test, and compare. For more help, take Bill's suggestion and search the thead, or read Blair, Bell, or Jennings if you want to learn more on the subject. Like the rest of us backyard mod guys, you're on your own!

Tim
    i was talking about the wet pipe r.e cooling and tuning!!!
    any way as you said on my own now,so i wont ask any more questions....

Thread Information