Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bernie Van Osdale's Phone Number

Allen J. Lang

Wayne is right. If you are a racer or a fan, this is the book to get. I have just about worn my copy out. I am an old iron fan so it was right up my alley. I have known Bernie from back in our Michigan days. A great guy.
    Wayne, when things slow down in your life, you should do a book picking up where Bernie's book left off. Many great drivers running the Mercs,Quincy loopers, Anzani ,Harrison and Konigs. You have a treasure of pictures from your racing days.
    Got to give Bernie credit for all of the work he put into the book. for me it is great.

Team Member Master Oil Racing Team's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Bernie is going to take over where he left off Al. I don't have time for all the research it takes. I'm not totally positive he will, but he is toying with it. As encouragement I told him my library was open at no cost. I will do what I can with what time I have to see that boat racing books get published before all the people from the several golden ages aren't around to interview.

Post Thanks / Like

Wayne - If you ever talk to Bernie and he is going ahead with the second book , let him know if he see's anything that I have posted that he may want I would be glad to contribute it. The first book was so good I hope he goes ahead with the second.

Thread Information