Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 30 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014-15 Racing Season

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2014-15 Racing Season

So, what's everybody been up to over the winter? We haven't heard anything what's so ever out of the bogalusa bunch! SRG been real quiet also! Only person been talking $h!t is that crazy a$$ ol 75man!

Figure id start it off, Every body better watch out! Glende is coming after the Gator Boat this Summer! No BS!
    Last edited by Ron Hill; 11-20-2015 at 04:01 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Got me a brand new 10ft flatbottom ready to do battle!
    Never argue with an Idiot. They'll just bring you down to there level and beat you with experience!

Post Thanks / Like

it ain't $h!t when you can back it up.. the gator boat is in your back yard,if and when you take the gator boat down, only then will i consider you a worthy opponant.. you sure starting the season off,wanting to outrun the gator boat. my money is on hank.
    out front again

Post Thanks / Like

it ain't $h!t when you can back it up.. the gator boat is in your back yard,if and when you take the gator boat down, only then will i consider you a worthy opponant.. you sure starting the season off,wanting to outrun the gator boat. my money is on hank.[

Hey, what's wrong with aiming for the top?

Post Thanks / Like

tarver boyz,ya'll sure got your hands full.good luck,i hear ole mike white faster than the speed of sound.
    out front again

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ima75man View Post
    tarver boyz,ya'll sure got your hands full.good luck,i hear ole mike white faster than the speed of sound.
    75man, you and the bama boys need to try to make it to a bogalusa race this year. Heard the Bogalusa guys are changing up the format a little, sounds like its gonna be fun.

Post Thanks / Like

thinkin the bama boyz, guna be heading out that way. looks like i'm guna be the slow poke.the bama boyz only got 49 cubes. if the bugtussle boyz put the bama boyz in the sme class,it will be a photo finish.just call me slow poke from now on..
    out front again

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=ima75man;128464]thinkin the bama boyz, guna be heading out that way. looks like i'm guna be the slow poke.the bama boyz only got 49 cubes. if the bugtussle boyz put the bama boyz in the sme class,it will be a photo finish.just call me slow poke from now

Them Bama boys will fit right in with the top dogs, gator boat, Blaine's boat The bogalusa Beast and the blue goose. Give them their crown back and Tell em come on! Lol
    Got me a new rig for this summer, you must be down there in my class, that " slow poke class" lol. Come on over we can put on a show! Lol

Post Thanks / Like

Just to let everyone know SRG has decided we are taking this year off from racing. We looking into other things.....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by reble redneck View Post
    Just to let everyone know SRG has decided we are taking this year off from racing. We looking into other things.....
    WWHHHAAAATTTTT????????? One post about the Bama Boys and the SRG is gonna retire for the summer??? lol

Thread Information