Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 2014-15 Racing Season

Post Thanks / Like

hope charles is o.k. bet he's a little sore, i got a good video of charles taking a dip in the river. thanks to bean for helping charles out of the water.. i'll send the video to charles,and he can post if he wishs.. happy birthday lil dave....... last but not least. i meet my friend jason johnson in person.. great boat race can't wait for the next one, watch out srg and the bug tussle boyz,looks like me and 88 guna have to team up on y'all..lol
    out front again

Post Thanks / Like

Hope charles is ok, heard everyone did really well. So who the champ?
    Let it all Hang out

Post Thanks / Like

We had a very good weekend although, we did not out run anybody . We did manage to run off Jason Johnson and the 75man for sunday.
    The SRG (as always) a great bunch of guys and gals .

Post Thanks / Like

Suspense is killin me, who took home the crown? I heard 75 man whooped everybody with Jason Johnson horse power!!
    TARVER Marine and Performance

Post Thanks / Like

As usual 75 man did not bring a boat with a motor on it , and Jason got out ran on the first day and didnt come back, atleast we stayed to get out run both days.lol
    Dave was the man on Saturday and Blane was Sunday , but a good tim was had by all.
    Those real drag boats really put on a show Sunday. Bean wanted to jump on them , but Hank didnt want to showoff the Gator Boat.

Post Thanks / Like

moss point,miss. puts a lot of effort in the rocking the river front. there's some things needs to change.. first more rescue boats with better responds time. also need a good p.a. systems so folks know who's racing and what happening. if the bugtussle boyz put there omc on my boat, think the srg would be up the creek without a paddle..
    out front again

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ima75man View Post
    moss point,miss. puts a lot of effort in the rocking the river front. there's some things needs to change.. first more rescue boats with better responds time. also need a good p.a. systems so folks know who's racing and what happening. if the bugtussle boyz put there omc on my boat, think the srg would be up the creek without a paddle..
    I don't tink so

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bad news racing View Post
    As usual 75 man did not bring a boat with a motor on it , and Jason got out ran on the first day and didnt come back, atleast we stayed to get out run both days.lol
    Dave was the man on Saturday and Blane was Sunday , but a good tim was had by all.
    Those real drag boats really put on a show Sunday. Bean wanted to jump on them , but Hank didnt want to showoff the Gator Boat.
    jason johnson don't race on sundays.. he drives the church bus i have to respect him for that..
    out front again

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ima75man View Post
    jason johnson don't race on sundays.. he drives the church bus i have to respect him for that..
    If he said that a can respect that also

Post Thanks / Like

SRG wants to thank everybody that helped in putting on the race in Miss. we had a great time looking foreward to next year.
    Strictly business

Thread Information