Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 2014-15 Racing Season

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=88workcar;131167]You can get one thing stait right now, I don't hide from anyone or behind anything! I have asked you more than once to leave me out of your bull mess that you do here. I will drop a request to the admin. to see if they will ask you to bother someone else. I work before I go to work and I work after I get home from work. I don't have time nor the want, to get on here and argue with a fool. I have been to your play ground four times and each time you either had an excuse or just didn't even show up. That is hiding. The only race that you ever participated in, you and the world famous "Foreman Marine" got IMBARASSED!! Everyone there easily whipped your superior motor. I may not be the fastest or the greatest but I can beat you any time you are willing to show up. You have done more damage to our sport than anyone I can think of. People don't want to see all this bickering. This is stupid. build a motor come race and shut up for a change. But leave me out of your crap. Don't call me, don't text me and for sure don't you ever show up to my house again.
    And Toby you don't need to comment for me either.[/. I can see y u r so upset. All that work and not to mention You've never won a race that you've been 2. But that's ok Get back on your horse and try again. Don't give on that old 90 Yamaha Blain has one that's hauling a$$. See you at the next race. Ill be bringing my Lil old 40 to run your 90.
    Foreman's Marine

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HTarver View Post
    Hey Hank, you said yall building another power plant? I got me another rig too! Been thinkin bout calling it "The Troy Landry"!
    post some pictures. and let us see the troy special.
    Strictly business

Post Thanks / Like

Aw man it's ugly right now. It's a work in progress. I'll post some pics when I get it painted! Probly gonna paint a picture piece of chicken (with a hook in it) on the side of it! Lol
    TARVER Marine and Performance

Post Thanks / Like

jason and kent y'all come down to the blackwater,we can race all day, i'll buy the food for the 1st. and 2nd place finishers,bring the tarver boyz and the srg and the bugtussle boyz,and hopkins crew,i'll furnish all the banana puddin.
    out front again

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HTarver View Post
    Aw man it's ugly right now. It's a work in progress. I'll post some pics when I get it painted! Probly gonna paint a picture piece of chicken (with a hook in it) on the side of it! Lol
    Mike said if u put 100 coats of lead paint on it it will pic up about 6mph lol.
    Strictly business

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HankFrazier View Post
    Mike said if u put 100 coats of lead paint on it it will pic up about 6mph lol.
    100lbs of lead. lol
    Let it all Hang out

Post Thanks / Like

y'all boyz are slipping,letting all the speed secrets out of the shoe box.
    out front again

Post Thanks / Like

you and the world famous "Foreman Marine" got IMBARASSED!! Everyone there easily whipped your superior motor. I may not be the fastest or the greatest but I can beat you.Bogalusa.PNG

[/. You've never won a race that you've been 2. Ill be bringing my Lil old 40 to run your 90.[/QUOTE]

This was after you cheated with a 4 boat lead and started the race when I was suppose to. When do you want some more?
    Helping folks out around the globe.

Post Thanks / Like

I am a super nice guy, yet you manage to bring out the worst in me. You win!
    Helping folks out around the globe.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 88workcar View Post
    you and the world famous "Foreman Marine" got IMBARASSED!! Everyone there easily whipped your superior motor. I may not be the fastest or the greatest but I can beat you.Bogalusa.PNG

[/. You've never won a race that you've been 2. Ill be bringing my Lil old 40 to run your 90.
    This was after you cheated with a 4 boat lead and started the race when I was suppose to. When do you want some more?[/QUOTE]

Kent got stung right there.
    Let it all Hang out

Thread Information