Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: 2014-15 Racing Season

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ima75man View Post
    thanks mike, i can't beieve u bragging on my yamaha..lol
    So u have jump the fence and went from a omc to a yamaha,,,u sure change up alot,, if u hang around us for a week or so u will be converted to a run a merc, and u wont go back to anything else.
    Let it all Hang out

Post Thanks / Like

no mike omc the #1, yamaha is a upgraded omc.
    out front again

Post Thanks / Like

no mike omc the #1, yamaha is a upgraded omc.
    U know better than that. U have been at the finish line and see what crosse the line first.
    Let it all Hang out

Post Thanks / Like

mike u better have that merc coon tune, bugtussle land guna be where the big boyz play. and i know some one who's got on u on there to do list... watch out srg........OMC'S OUT FRONT AGAIN... HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL U DADDIES I STOP AT THE CEMETARY AND HAD A LITTLE TALK WITH MY DAD SURE MISS HIM..
    out front again

Post Thanks / Like

mike u better have that merc coon tune, bugtussle land guna be where the big boyz play. and i know some one who's got on u on there to do list... watch out srg........OMC'S OUT FRONT AGAIN... HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL U DADDIES I STOP AT THE CEMETARY AND HAD A LITTLE TALK WITH MY DAD SURE MISS HIM..
    R u going to go, cern is looking forward to u being there and would probably hug your neck if u come,,lol u know the bugtussle boys would love for u to show up, guess ole charles is still licking his wounds. he s got lockjaw,,lol,,,, id like to see some of them local guys from there show up. Beano is trying to get moonshine lighting ready to ride.
    Let it all Hang out

Post Thanks / Like

mike, are ya'll guna made me walk the plank?? i remember bean and hank shooting at u and u made a quick turn to get away. some folks say ya'll guna half lap me,i'll be hiding out,the bugtussle boyz want to outrun me real bad,think charles is shopping for a merc. think i might drive over across the pond and help your new friends out..
    out front again

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Im on the side lines watchin!! All those omc motor ran the mercs off at the last race!! Made ole paul want to use my other omc!! Said he has a surprise for Mr. White! And im settin my fishin boat up to get him to haha
    Walkiahi chop shop

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

With all of the talking, I hope somebody will post a vid of the last race and maybe some one will vid this coming up race, other people in the U.S. that is too far to come and race,will like to watch the race

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry but we never think of videos, srg usually brings the cameras, ill try my hardest to remember one for our next race!!!
    Walkiahi chop shop

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by orangebeast View Post
    Im on the side lines watchin!! All those omc motor ran the mercs off at the last race!! Made ole paul want to use my other omc!! Said he has a surprise for Mr. White! And im settin my fishin boat up to get him to haha
    The omcs run off the mercs,, ha ha,,,i think it was the other way around, i seen videos and the merc where in front, and the omcs were dragging up the rear.
    Let it all Hang out

Thread Information