Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014-15 Racing Season

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Attachment 52443[QUOTE] It was a lot of fun on the black water this past Sunday. Had to make a video tape and play it back in slow motion to see the little white boat run. Thanks a lot 75 man had a great time!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

we had a little test and tune sunday,only one bama racer showed up. orange boat was looking good,the white boat got sick and watch the football games. quess the crown goes to the orange boat. i would have invited the tarvers boyz, but i hear the road from texas don't go to blackwater. the srg are in top secret mode, i'm sure they will be the ready race day,bugtussle boyz well i think racing will be great and lots of freindships made. nascar is entertainment, but if you like racing come to one of the many boat races going on and see some great racing.. just saying
    out front again

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't want to win by default but maybe it was a good thing the white boat was sick because if he would have showed up he would be reaal sick today!!!! Thanks for your help 75 man.

Post Thanks / Like

Sure is quit on here

Post Thanks / Like

where's the srg and the bugtussle boyz,i know the ole tarver boyz are on the prowl, watch for the bama boyz they having some growing pain,but they sure spending money. who's the top dog on the blackwater to close to call,better keep a eye on the 75 man, he don't play well with others. lol
    out front again

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ima75man View Post
    where's the srg and the bugtussle boyz,i know the ole tarver boyz are on the prowl, watch for the bama boyz they having some growing pain,but they sure spending money. who's the top dog on the blackwater to close to call,better keep a eye on the 75 man, he don't play well with others. lol
    We around keeping low in Area 51 over here I got my unlimited block back just got to get the go fast hardware on it. It's either going to blow r go real fast lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ima75man View Post
    Come now, you cant just post that picture on your avatar and not have anyone ansk questions? Lets see some good upclose pictures of the new "Mini Allison Drag"! how much they weigh? Sure is a cool looking boat.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks , it'a a COOL BOAT it's going to be head turner at the river. waiting on some steering,and river here we come. thinkin them tarver boyz would look good behind the wheel.lol
    out front again

Post Thanks / Like

Sure has been quiet on here. I guess everybody is turning wrenches. I hope I get to make a few races this year. Hell I haven't touched my boat since the last bogalusa race
    Poor Boy Racing

Post Thanks / Like

we having a race on the blackwater today. the bama boyz and grand ridge boyz want my crown, ain't guna happen today.. i got a surprize for them.
    out front again

Thread Information