Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Busted ....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Busted ....

So today when his Royal Imperial Anus King Oback the Magnanimous Barack Huesein Obummer spewed off about the debt ceiling knowing he no longer faces an election in the future looks down after the speech spewage on index cards that had scripted questions from reporters. At times he offered lead ins to the question before the question was even asked....I've long suspected scripted questioning from this moron but today it was blatent....Amazing. He appeals to 47% of the people who voted for him because they get free rubbers and that same 47% is too stupid to figure out where to install the rubber. Then when the same kid gets pregnant because they are too stupid to figure out how to install the rubber, we get to pay for their kid over he next 18 years thus breeding more Obummer/Hitler youth to indoctrinate....ARGH.......ARGH........Frustrated well beyond belief....Time to put my kayak in the Truckee River and shoot some rapids amongst the ice flows.....
    Bill Schwab
    Dirty Deck Brewing
    Company

Post Thanks / Like

Re-Re-election ?, I saw a blurb about the 22nd amendment being re-examined....

Team Member Master Oil Racing Team's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

If Obama can get the 22nd amendment attached to spending cuts of 47 quadrillion dollars over the next 50 years because he decided we WILL NOT after all colonize Jupiter, there may be some old northeastern dinasoaur Republicans still stupid enough to think he is honest and will compromise because OBAMA WON, and Republicans lost (more backbone.) Doesn't matter than an amendment has to circulate among the states to get approval of 3/4ths of them to convene a constitutional amendment. With him and his Ferret Faced F..... attorney general, they have plenty of precedents of this president has doing many illegal acts ignoring the laws he doesn't like and enacting new ones to circumvent real laws. The real key here is that if he is able to take away our guns.....he can do whatever he and his communist powerbrokers want. I'm still trying to figure the communist/muslim strategy out.

Post Thanks / Like

You know Wayne, he disappointed me when he would not bend over so I coould administer a shovel ready job, but if he comes for my guns.... I cant say here..... I have a mamory like a steel trap and distinctly remember him saying this in 2006...."Raising the debt ceiling is irresponsible and unpatriotic" But now, now that it is 2 times more than in 2006, the US is a deadbeat if they dont raise it. In 2008 candidate Obummer said this when speaking to Bawbwa Wah Wah in an interview...."You know Bawbwa the way you win elections is you make a big election out of small things, and this is exactly what Senator McCain is doing" So, with debt looming, Bengahzi, Fast and Furious, huge unemployment, and I dont need to talk to you about oil and drilling and foreign imports what are we talking about?
    Free rubbers to people too stupid to see where they go, Gun control, abortion, gay marriage, and planning his next golf outing..... Seems like he has all his priorities set straight
    Bill Schwab
    Dirty Deck Brewing
    Company

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the true words!

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

i think he is trying to see how far he can go outside the lawand until someone or the people stop him he will try to take over the country!

Post Thanks / Like

Any of you paying attention to whats happening as I type with regard to gun ownership/rights in my fine state of New York?

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to Communist America, where what you think, say, or do is wrong unless otherwise stated.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

get on the Truckee now Bill,he will be closing that and yellowstone and who knows what else.do not for a minute think racing not in the Dems crosshairs.This fiscal cliff is the diversion for other freedoms they want to take away.Like the great oz said dont letem see what you are really doing.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Just wait, the jack wad is laying down up to 19 executive orders (tomorrow I believe) Looks to me like his main goal will be to disarm his biggest threat........and it ain't the Chinese. BT

Thread Information