Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Busted ....

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Master Oil Racing Team View Post
    I know how to start a riot in Washington D.C. Guaranteed! though it will never happen. The way to do it would be if there was a way to publish every e mail, phone conversation and meeting that takes place with the people who want to take our guns. You would discover their glee at the massacre giving them the chance they have waited for so long. Like Rahm Immanuel said....Don't let a good crisis go to waste. It is a very shame, but I can tell you for a fact the e mails are flying, and they are all about an opportunity that they must pounce on before it grows cold. That's why the push to get it done while emotions are high. Just like the president did with the kids at the signing of executive orders, the gun haters are using those poor dead kids. Wish we could expose these monsters.

Where is a good hacker when you need them? I would pay good money to see some of those communications between the gun haters and grabbers. Unfortunately you will never see "Wikileaks" or others doing something that might expose just how duplicitous these people are, and what amazes me most are some in my gun club voted for them!

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

what gene said.and wayne.first it our right,which people forget,because us history is not taught in school anymore.and if wiki or whomever can leak info,why not communacation between ultra leftwingers who could careless about loss of life in shootings,just see opp to push their agenda.

Thread Information