Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Busted ....

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Funny Stuff. His Executive Orders rehash common sense, and some are even nonsense. Do you really need an executive order to appoint an ATF Director ?

One thing that bothers me, his exec orders are very gray and open to interpretation. That scares me. His statements to Congress and Senate to ban assult rifles and a few other items will fall on deaf ears. Congress is not about to pass anything gun control related.

Interesting times..... now is not the time to sit back either. Write your congress and senate.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

The people of New York were duped into thinking that passing a ban on 7 round magazines would be aimed at so called "assault rifles". What the casual observer thought to be a good deal. Getting those "evil" mass murder machines ((AR's) outlawed!! What most people never realized is that also includes most semi automatic pistols!!! This was a calculated plan, mis represented by the low life bastards in power. Example: your 40 cal Glock (that you purchased for home protection) is now illegal in NY!!!

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I should have said that Glock that you were "going" to purchase for home protection is now illegal!!!!

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

If obama keeps adding debt at the same rate he has already, by the end of this term he will have added more debt than every other president added together
    what a great headline

Post Thanks / Like

@Prop Yup, I have to fill my 10 round magazines already ridiculous with 7 rounds.... /facepalm

You are right, no one knows that in essence, all pistols are banned that you only have preban mags for. For instance, my buddy has a Gen 2 Glock 19. He only has prebans for it. That weapon, for home defense, is a paperweight. Largely because you cannot buy new 10 round magazines to COMPLY with the new law. WOWOWOWOW

The only thing I wanted was a grandfather clause, and I didn't get it. Friend is a cop, he says why does he have more rights than any other citizen? Why is his life more important to be able to defend in those crucial moments before police arrive?

Team Member Master Oil Racing Team's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

One thing to remember about cops and guns, (and don't take this the wrong way..I completely support and respect cops). The reason a cop carries a gun is to protect HIS life...not yours. If he can protect yours as well in saving his, all the better. But a cop is going up against all types of situations every day, and never knowing when someone might try to take him down. The gun is there for his protection. That's why you should have your own if possible. As good intentioned as law enforcement people are, there is just no way they can respond quick enough to save people under attack.

As far as school security goes, an armed guard is like a beacon. He would stand out, so someone who wanted to commit atrocities would either sneak up on him and take him out, or wait till he went somewhere else. The best solution would be to train and arm teachers and maybe some administrators so the evildoer does not know who is carrying. That's the same was U.S. Marshals do it on airplanes. They blend in with the other passengers.

The idea I think would work really good is to do like the Israeli's and get all the teachers trained. Maybe even get some teachers from Israel to come here. They don't have mass school shootings. Remember the Israeli who climbed up on the front end loader and killed the Palestinian that was squashing cars? No cops were close enough to stop him so a retired military guy climbed upon the front end loader as it was preparing to squash another car that a woman was trapped in, and he scrambled the terrorist's brains. Guns are fun to target shoot or hunt with, but the second amendment is there to prevent our government from taking away all our liberties.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

When the dust settles one of two things will have happened. The largest civil war the world has ever seen will have taken place here in the U.S. and left us a sniviling third world country with no political pull , or this stupid gun control is going to stop. If it gets any further than it already is, it stands a chance at boiling the pot over and people are going start pushing back, hard.

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent points Wayne. When the NRA suggested placing armed guards in the schools, the bleeding heart mis-guided liberals screamed "Oh no, we can't do that!

We all know Obama's kids and many other Washington big-wigs kids as well; are protected by armed guards at school, and WE foot the bill for protecting THEIR kids!

Guess what politicians, entertainment celebrities, and all other assorted liberal wimps, MY GRANDKIDS DESERVE THE SAME PROTECTION THAT I HELP PROVIDE FOR YOUR KIDS!

Get off your collective pompous butts; both Democrats and Republicans, and put the protection of our greatest assets (OUR CHILDREN) and the rights granted to us by OUR CONSTITUTION foremost!

Stop playing politics for your own adgendas. You work for us, and you're crazy as hell if you think we're so stupid that we don't see through your BULL****!

Chicago, IL and Washington, DC have some of the most stringent gun countrol laws in the nation and yet these two cities have the highest murder rates in the country.

Illinois has been doing background checks on potential gun owners for over 45 years via Firearms Owners I. D. (Foid cards). I doubt if many of the 500 plus victims in Chicago in 2012 died at the hands of a FOID card holder.

We don't need more gun laws in this country. Criminals do not obey laws, any 10 year old knows that! We simply need to enforce the laws we have.

25 feet of 3/4 inch hemp and a big oak tree will have a greater effect on controling gun violence than any "solutions" the people in Washington will come up with.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gene East View Post
    Chicago, IL and Washington, DC have some of the most stringent gun control laws in the nation and yet these two cities have the highest murder rates in the country.
    Of course, gun control just means better business for gun runners. Plus, if you want to kill someone or something you'll find a way.

Team Member Master Oil Racing Team's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I know how to start a riot in Washington D.C. Guaranteed! though it will never happen. The way to do it would be if there was a way to publish every e mail, phone conversation and meeting that takes place with the people who want to take our guns. You would discover their glee at the massacre giving them the chance they have waited for so long. Like Rahm Immanuel said....Don't let a good crisis go to waste. It is a very shame, but I can tell you for a fact the e mails are flying, and they are all about an opportunity that they must pounce on before it grows cold. That's why the push to get it done while emotions are high. Just like the president did with the kids at the signing of executive orders, the gun haters are using those poor dead kids. Wish we could expose these monsters.

Thread Information