Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Over hub vs thru hub cleaver!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tyst67 View Post
    Not a member of facebook - keeping safe from computer hacking and viruses. If you have the pics in jpeg stored on your hard drive they can easily be added to a post on this site and a lot safer to view.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks! I was trying to use my phone to upload them but I'll try my laptop when I get home from work

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone make an over hub semi cleaver for a V4 Evinrude lower ? Got a 60 Etec on a little boat I'm trying to get more stern lift so I can get more trim out of it

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Give me some info on your setup? What prop and pitch! Any setback? What kind of boat and what does it weigh? How high is the cavitation plate from the bottom of the boat? Vbottom or flat bottom!? That should start us out lol

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh yeah what gear ratio? And how long is the boat?

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tyst67 View Post
    Give me some info on your setup? What prop and pitch! Any setback? What kind of boat and what does it weigh? How high is the cavitation plate from the bottom of the boat? Vbottom or flat bottom!? That should start us out lol
    It's a 2012 Etec 60 2.73 gear ratio with 13.75 BRP Raker 18" pitch turning about 5950-6000 its on a 1546 Alumacraft semi V .080 gauge duck boat. 5" jack plate cavitation plate even with bottom. Boat weight is about 400-420 without motor or me. It should run a little faster than that not trying to break a record just trying to have fun in the swamp! I don't get much trim out of it before she starts porpoising. It plains fast breaks over and I get the water spray back to about my seat then it starts hopping. Haven't tried to trim through it didn't know if it'd help or not. I've asked a few ppl what I should do but haven't figured it out yet. If it was easy I could do it myself!!

Thread Information