Sure glad to see all of the great replys and the mentioning of the non racing members doing so much to help make all of the racers day complete. Not to mention all of those racers that didnt always win on the course but were there weekend after weekend helping do whatever it took to get the race course set up torn down etc.
Without them like mentioned above none of the races would happen. We all have those special people in our regions and I would like to thank all of those people from region 11 that helped put on the races so I could race and there are to many to mention. I helped out too but not to the extent many others have done and still are doing. Not to mention all of the other regions I have been to I want to Thank all of you as well regions 10, and 12. A Special thanks to all those that put on the USTS that really go over and beyond.
There is someone I would like to recognize that is a non racer and is currently working his tail off with help of others no doubt and that is Dale Hoffert from Ill. He is putting alot of the Pro National info from years past for everyone to look back at. Dale thank you for all you have done and are currently still doing. If I could be of any assistance Im in just let me know. You are keeping the Pro Nationals from years past still alive and bringing back many fond memories.

Todd