What's the deal with the APBA..?it's been a week since the races and they have yet to post the results of the race...And they wonder why their membership is down....They need to get off their social asses and do something more to benefit the racers....Region 5 races are almost 0 in the state with alot of waterholes...How do we ever stir enough interest up to get the miami marine stadium back to racing....not like this...& I am a former apba member...and I wish there were other groups that would come forward for sanctioning and I'm sure that the insurance could be alot more reasonable...What does sanctioning a race really involve....You need water, boats ,people,police,ramps,releases...and I'm sure a few more things...Does the apba still offer the $10,000 for death benefit...maybe an I owe U ....now.....most racers don't really care that much about points, they want to outrun the person or persons that they are running against...and they want a few chances to do it...come on service clubs...Rotary,Lions, Jaycees...& many others get with the program....