Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Ranhammar Racing Team

  1. #1
    Team Member RanhammarRacing's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Ranhammar Racing Team

    Hi. Im driving in team Ranhammar Racing from Sweden. I drive an Molgaard F4s and i will this year drive the WC series, first race next weekend in Hungary. We also have a GT-15 in the team which we are currently the World Champions in. To get the latest updates about the WC in F4s and generally about our team "Like" www.facebook.com/ranhammarracing or just search for Ranhammar Racing Team on Facebook.

    Name:  trailerdekor_ranhammar.jpg
Views: 397
Size:  93.2 KB

  2. #2
    Administrator Ron Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tustin, California
    Posts
    8,342
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default We Need A "LIKE" Button on BRF

    I sure would click "LIKE" on both these boats.

  3. #3
    Team Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    30
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Ranhammar Racing looks like the ones to beat.
    What type boat is the 87 pictured?
    If someone can answer a few questions about it i'd appreciate it.
    How big is it?
    How fast is it?
    What horsepower is it rated for?
    Is it a kneeler or sit down?

    Thanks in advance

  4. #4
    Team Member RanhammarRacing's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dave arnold View Post
    Ranhammar Racing looks like the ones to beat.
    What type boat is the 87 pictured?
    If someone can answer a few questions about it i'd appreciate it.
    How big is it?
    How fast is it?
    What horsepower is it rated for?
    Is it a kneeler or sit down?

    Thanks in advance
    Number 87 is a GT-15 boat Stopper which we are currently the world champions in.
    The boat is almost 4 meters long if you count with the engine.
    It goes about 35 knots on the circuit but the world record is 38,6 knots which is held by Ben Jelf.
    15 horsepower 4-stroke, only standard motors no changes are allowed..
    It is a sit down.

    Don't forget to like us on Facebook.
    /Morgan Jernfast

  5. #5
    Team Member Smokin' Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Texas and Tirol
    Posts
    657
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RanhammarRacing View Post
    Hi. Im driving in team Ranhammar Racing from Sweden. I drive an Molgaard F4s and i will this year drive the WC series, first race next weekend in Hungary. We also have a GT-15 in the team which we are currently the World Champions in. To get the latest updates about the WC in F4s and generally about our team "Like" www.facebook.com/ranhammarracing or just search for Ranhammar Racing Team on Facebook.

    Name:  trailerdekor_ranhammar.jpg
Views: 397
Size:  93.2 KB
    Jeg liker Mølgård tunneler, jeg liker meg i sverige veldig godt. Menn jeg liker ikke 4-takt
    utenbordmotorer og UIM/Mercury politikk mot 2 takt untenbordmotorer. UIM og Mercury ser ut som
    en hal til EU.

  6. #6
    Team Member RanhammarRacing's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokin' Joe View Post
    Jeg liker Mølgård tunneler, jeg liker meg i sverige veldig godt. Menn jeg liker ikke 4-takt
    utenbordmotorer og UIM/Mercury politikk mot 2 takt untenbordmotorer. UIM og Mercury ser ut som
    en hal til EU.
    Ok.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Unlimited Racing Racing's Darkest Day Summer 1966
    By Lil Stinker in forum Flat Bottom V-Drives
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 04:02 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 10:03 PM
  3. Motorcies Racing!!!!!!!!!! The European Racing Web...
    By pr-550yamahadriver in forum Boat Racing Encyclopedia
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-05-2008, 06:31 PM
  4. Code Blue Racing 2006 Racing Season
    By Code Blue Racing in forum Flat Bottom V-Drives
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-28-2006, 01:30 AM
  5. Code Blue Racing 2006 Racing Season
    By Code Blue Racing in forum Flat Bottom V-Drives
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-28-2006, 01:28 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •