Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112

Thread: Max Speed Attainable with These Fgures

pdt

exactly
    you have a boat that has took a lot to get it as perfect as possible..if someone went a bought a stock boat bolted on the same exact engine at same rpm's and just jumped in the
    boat and ran it, it probably be 10 maybe 15mph slower.

the variables are what make it slower, not faster, you might get a day when the weather is very hot and humid and the boat is a touch slower, or waves on the river slowing it down etc.

but none of these things will make your boat faster, not a chance, its only by making the percentages lower than speed is gained with the same rpm gears and prop.
    if someone come along and says he has same engine at same revs with same size prop and is getting 80mph plus, you know its not possible with the given figures.

by using a set of figures to start with and charting exactly what you do, this helps to know what props for certain conditions as well to race with.
    you might have a prop that's 4mph slower on a hot smooth day,but its the fastest when in rough water etc, like tyres on a race car..

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MWhite View Post
    Well u off alittle on the first one, but close 60.8 on gps with a fishing wheel is bout where it runs in fishing mode,, the second one is off a lot more.
    Mike you been playing with that junk fishing prop, You gained .8 mph since last time I drove your boat....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nason View Post
    Mike you been playing with that junk fishing prop, You gained .8 mph since last time I drove your boat....
    no,, Its always had some more, just didn't show it to u,, and i still got alittle more.
    Let it all Hang out

Post Thanks / Like

all this trailer racing going on. my boat runs 57 mph in a short distance turns lots of rpm's.lot of 80 mph boats can't beat me.i don't race gps's. i race boats.tachs and gps's are great tools, but if i lose i know i got to get faster.i dont race numbers , i race against boats.anybody got a video of some gps's racing each other.. out
    out front again

pdt

oh poor ima75man
    only 57mph ? what happened to your fast stuff ?
    i thought you were the man on that river with your omc super-rudes and frankenmerckillers.
    you aint surely admitting those sabine boys are 50% faster with them black tiller handles surely

Post Thanks / Like

i surely ain't guna admit nothing, maybe i got the numbers wrong. maybe it's 75 mph.lol i ain't telling nothing. just for fun racing is what happening around here. like to thank brf's for making it possible to meet so many super nice racers, i learned there's more to racing than winning. you can't by friends but you can buy a winning raceboat.lol i have one for sale.. lol
    out front again

Thread Information