Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sportsman E Class: AKA SE

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Jim I met Jeff at Lakeland he had his hands full but still ran good, boat will be great when he gets it handling. Hope to see all of you in Stuart , hope Jody gets his engine fixed and ready in time for fla. I think Jeff had a good time at the wheel after the layoff, hope to see him again racing soon,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yachtdoc View Post
    Jim I met Jeff at Lakeland he had his hands full but still ran good, boat will be great when he gets it handling. Hope to see all of you in Stuart , hope Jody gets his engine fixed and ready in time for fla. I think Jeff had a good time at the wheel after the layoff, hope to see him again racing soon,
    I'll be there, Rob, Jody, and maybe Jeff, the shop ( J & J Marine ) is real busy that time of the year and he might have to stay back and run the shop while I'm gone we'll see. The Se is ready to go except for the Prop , Ron is doing a little work to it, and Jody's Prop is out there also to get repaired. Jody's new engine will be done. Should be a good time looking forward to seeing you, Should be 8 SE's and 8 to 10 Pro Stocks, Best Always JIm

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Jim I think its going to be a great time in Stuart with a lot of boats. Can't wait to get there and am trying to learn how to turn this boat left without putting me in the lake. Hope all is well. May be you will let me pick your brain on props as I don't have a clue. Bests Joel

Post Thanks / Like

Joel , Did you get your prop yet? The one we are getting for the Wildwood race is the one Anny, had since 2012 no one has won it yet until now. All I have to do now is put the engine back together. We were going to pull the engine and flip the boat over and work on the bottom anyway. See you sometime soon, Best Always, Jim

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jimclauss View Post
    Joel , Did you get your prop yet? The one we are getting for the Wildwood race is the one Anny, had since 2012 no one has won it yet until now. All I have to do now is put the engine back together. We were going to pull the engine and flip the boat over and work on the bottom anyway. See you sometime soon, Best Always, Jim
    I almost forgot, Thank You Ron Hill for donating this propeller I will try it out and put it with the rest of my Hill props. best to you Always, Jim Ps Maybe I'll see you in Parker this thanksgiving We are planning on taking a few boats out there

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Jim yes we did get the prop and it looks great can not wait to try it, hope next week just finished another engine and going to test. Then we can pull engine and work on bottom can not wait till next year and me too thanks Ron Hill, hope to see you soon. Joel

Post Thanks / Like

Just an update on the Signature Hill Props, all the fastest SE boats on the East Coast are running them,Joel, Barker and Myself. And on any given day any one of these boats will win the race. End of Story.

Post Thanks / Like

Well to update 2015
    , SE 29 ( J&J Marine/ EST) with Hill Props won the National High Point Championship , The Canadian National Championship, and Eastern Divisional along with 21 wins. More than twice anyone else. Get yourself a Hill Wheel and go to the front and give us some competition . Thank You Ron Hill..

Post Thanks / Like

Well to update 2016 the SE 29 ( J&J Marine / EST ) won the summer Nationals / the Eastern Divisionals / and the National High point Championship, the region high point and the Epic Series Championship, along with 20 wins. With Ron Hill props Thank You , Ron
    Thanks Ron Hill thanked for this post
    Likes Ron Hill liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thank You J and J Marine: Hill Marine's Customer for 40 Years

As we roll along through life, people like Jimmy Clauss makes life worth living. Jim's had some "Ups and down" in his life, but family and racing is his life.

When I started my prop business in 1969, it was a RACING PROP business. We currently have 17 full time employees, we made about 7,000 propellers this year, 6,000 mud propellers, 400 fire axes and a bunch of Off Road castings.

We at Hill Marine and Signature Propellers don't look for RACE PROP work anymore and only make props for people who ......we have always made props for.

Sportsman E is a good class, I'm still not "INTO" the engine rules but I like the concept.

Thanks, J and J Marine and Jimmy Clauss for the kind words!
    Likes jimclauss liked this post

Thread Information