Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Looper Videos?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Looper Videos?

I read a lot of posts about people running, getting ready to run their loopers after restoration. There are a bunch of videos of 6 cylinder flatheads running (which are awesome) up on the web, but have still never seen (or heard) a 2 or 4 cylinder looper running. Has anyone documented their restorations at meets with video? Are there any early 70s films of any running at races (long shot as personalized video cameras were few and far between).

I will be documenting my two loopers with video, but in the meantime I was just wondering. Would love to see/hear them.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

That is the problem,have family 8mm movies on vhs,but no sound,just kneeldown action.I know some of the races in the 60's were put on the new's,but have yet to find anything here on the interwebs.

Post Thanks / Like

Well seeing an 8mm even without sound would be awesome. Seeing a video of a full pack would be great.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

it is cool,but then I remember being a little kid and the sound and miss it.at my aunts 70th birthday uncle had put a video togather showing all kinds of stuff and their was hydros racing and the whole family around boats on saw horses waiting to go.But no sound.

Post Thanks / Like

The A's and B's sound pretty cool and tough for a little engine. But hearing a SIX may ruin your two cylinder experience...
    Just say'n...

J-Dub

Post Thanks / Like

Well, yeah, everyone knows the 6s sound beautiful, but I would just like to see any video of the other classes. I mean, I guess I will have some of my own up and running soon and taking video and running them, but anyone else out there with a video would like to see them.

Thread Information