Thread: Augusta Days Duck Boat Race, Augusta, AR

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HankFrazier View Post
    Where yall at we may make a road trip
    They in the carolinas
    Let it all Hang out

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

July22,23,24 we have a huge 3day event. That would be the one you guys should come . I'm takeing my camper an staying on the camp ground at the race site. Could be a good family vacation it's 25-30mins from myrtle beach. Lots of super fast rigs will be there as well.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 542yamaha40 View Post
    July22,23,24 we have a huge 3day event. That would be the one you guys should come . I'm takeing my camper an staying on the camp ground at the race site. Could be a good family vacation it's 25-30mins from myrtle beach. Lots of super fast rigs will be there as well.
    That sounds pretty good
    Strictly business

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey what kinda rpm are you guys getting out of the 40mercs ? Do they have pretty good hole shot ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 542yamaha40 View Post
    Hey what kinda rpm are you guys getting out of the 40mercs ? Do they have pretty good hole shot ?
    If you dont mind p.m. me a phone number i would like to talk to you about the race seriously thinking about coming up there Thanks
    Strictly business

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hank call me 843-758-3493 Wes

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HankFrazier View Post
    If you dont mind p.m. me a phone number i would like to talk to you about the race seriously thinking about coming up there Thanks
    You PM box is full I posted my number for you

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

After talking to Mr. Troy,and between the rest of us, we are going to change the rules up to make it the same as yalls rules tha everyone else uses. Going to do it by horsepower, mods, and super mods (nitrous and mods). Run what you brung type of race. We will do a dead stop take off for fishing/hunting wheels and gentlemans start for the cleavers or other surfacing props. We will have a circle (down back down finish) race and drag races.
    25-30 hp
    40-60 hp
    75-100 hp
    Stock and Mod - $25 entry fee per event. Unlimited events - you can run in any or all. We will be having it at one of two locations, in close proximity which will be determined a week or so before the race. The two areas are both on white river at Augusta, one is Taylor Bay, w a camp ground and electricity. The other is a big sandbar up River from Taylor bay 4 miles by boat. Both locations are much larger than the narrow part of the channel that has been used before, and will be much smoother. Taylor Bay has zero current and has over a mile of 1/4 mile wide straight away. All boats must be tied up or anchored 10 minutes prior to the start of the event.
    Hope to see a few more folks this year. The rules can be modified, but I want it to be more like yalls. We are working on sponsors for the event to make a larger prize pot

Thread Information