Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Engine height for V bottom

Post Thanks / Like

Default Prop19 and Ron Hill Signature Propellers Is Me

Quote Originally Posted by A Mosny View Post
    Are you the same prop19 on e-bay where I'm shopping for a prop?
    I started on E-bay ten years ago. Then, there were less than 1,000 propellers on E-Bay, today there are more than ten thousand props. I have more than 600 propellers listed myself. E-Bay has been a wonderful place for Hill Marine and Signature Propeller's to sell their products.

HillMarine.Com is our web page!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Hill View Post
    I started on E-bay ten years ago. Then, there were less than 1,000 propellers on E-Bay, today there are more than ten thousand props. I have more than 600 propellers listed myself. E-Bay has been a wonderful place for Hill Marine and Signature Propeller's to sell their products.

HillMarine.Com is our web page!
    Ron I owe you a few propellers...sorry for not being on the bone...took awhile to get my new motor going

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Well....speed cost money....how fast you wanta go, is the phrase I always have heard. The larger boats are OK for the middle of the lake but the river gets busy on the weekends and I know of two boats at the bottom and 1 funeral so be careful and use safety gear. Rescue is not always close as on the race course and to much booze for some. Most I've watched are what I call modified tunnel hulls and there are a few Allison V bottoms. I'm restoring a '78 Johnson 75 hp stinger for this project. Bout finished with the motor and now the weather is warmer, glass resin will cure quicker so the boat is in progress. Grinding the glass is the worst part since it makes one itch like an old flea bag dog but it's gota be done. I'll finish with a custom wrap, hydraulic steering (got to think about this), trim/tilt system, and a few ideas to make it look sporty. Duck Dyanesty may want to buy it when I'm finished with all the "nice to haves, but not necessary" items such as instruments, LED lighting, built in fuel tank, and I'm working on a design for a swing away steering wheel (got to think about this also).

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Business is good!! I'll be getting back to you on one or two and be asking some questions so hope you will pass on some of your knowledge. Do you know of any computer programs to input equipment data an it would recommend a prop? This may be a rainy day idea to work on. Like your picture. I'm an OMC fan and your in front of the Merc's. That will probably get me some feedback from the Merc fans, but that's all right, Merc has some good equipment also.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nhpoplin View Post
    You trying to bring that thing to the river omcstratos?!?!? Finally got my yamaha running and boys are starting to roll out what they been working on all winter. All i can say is its gonna be a FUN summer with some good races!!! you should come down sometime
    Well it's not mine, haha. I'm just helping out a friend getting his in shape. As well as a 13' Allison for another. I'm tight on money right now and don't have anything fast to run.

Thread Information