It is my understanding Marchetti boats were made in 2 locations. What I have heard is Nick started off making the boats in his basement in Bristol, PA.. His son, Pat, then made the boats in Clarksboro, NJ.

As I understand it, there were 2 different logos for the 2 locations. I have seen the Clarksboro Logo and but never the logo for Nick's Bristol, PA location. The intention of the questions to follow is I am wanting to locate the correct decal for this boat or have one made and so far, I have little to nothing to work with. I do have a small reproduction decal for the Clarksboro location that I believe was used on the later style boats near the transom. Most of the early style boats have seen pictures of have a larger decal across the front of the cab on the boat.

Does anyone know what year the transition was made from Bristol to Clarksboro?

Does anyone have any pictures of either build location logos for the larger cab decal with some overall length and width dimensions?

Last question for now...What kind of decals were applied to the boats: a one piece type decal with a "clear backing" and the logo printed on the clear backing or a cutout type decal with no backing.

Any info will help put the finishing touches on this restoration job for this Marchetti boat. Been a few years in the making, but well worth the wait.

Doug S.