Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mark Suter's racing outboard show Oct 18

Post Thanks / Like

Default Do You Have Any More Pictures of This Boat?

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Kurcz View Post
    Attachment 58541

Hello Al,

You are missed here as well. The latest is my Top-O ride (Grass Lake courtesy Jack Raby). There are certain to be many pics posted following this years show.

Tim
    I guess I missed this posting. I really like the looks of this little "DEEP VEE".

Ernie Dawe once built a Deep Vee for the first ever 45 SS motor. No one thought much about the boat until we put the motor on a tunnel and put a 55-H on the Deep Vee. The Deep Vee was fast than Jimmy Dawe's "Regular" D Runabout,

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Hill View Post
    I guess I missed this posting. I really like the looks of this little "DEEP VEE".

Ernie Dawe once built a Deep Vee for the first ever 45 SS motor. No one thought much about the boat until we put the motor on a tunnel and put a 55-H on the Deep Vee. The Deep Vee was fast than Jimmy Dawe's "Regular" D Runabout,
    Hi Ron,
    Ernie was consulted at the beginning of this project. He was nice enough to send his original lofts. Design input from Chris Fabbro was also incorporated. Just like Ernie, a 45SS was used for development. It's an excellent match for the hull and would make an excellent rough water class. BTW: At 14'-11" this boat is far from little. It's size may contribute to the "Cadillac" ride even in the sloppiest water. It makes a hydro driver look good:-)
    Tim

Thread Information