Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2 cycle oils

Post Thanks / Like

Daren,

I almost always race two classes per day and sometimes three. It depends if I feel like racing 20 on that particular day. Anymore than that is to much for me. I used to be like you but not anymore. I'm getting to old for that.
    Joe Silvestri
    CSH/500MH

My avatar picture is complements of Fred Eckert. 1997 Hinton, WV Nationals Thundermug 20-H Runabout.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Silvestri 36-S
    Daren,

I almost always race two classes per day and sometimes three. It depends if I feel like racing 20 on that particular day. Anymore than that is to much for me. I used to be like you but not anymore. I'm getting to old for that.

I hear ya Joe!!!!!
    Daren Goehring
    63-R
    DSH, 500ccmh, 750ccmh

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Silvestri 36-S
    Daren,

Joe, thanks for the info on Klotz. I like what I read about it.

Now, I got 14 yrs on ya and just getting started. You can't let an old fart like me pass you up

Actually, I would have loved to race when I was younger. Just couldn't afford it then. It wasn't until I picked up Daren's boat until the bug bit real hard. So, we'll see what this year holds
    Sean Byrne
    69R 169R

Post Thanks / Like

Default PowerMist contact details

Quote Originally Posted by N-77 Two
    I think you should look into running the PowerMist Oil. Check it out at: www.powermist.com I think you will like it a lot.
    Does anyone have any more contact details for PowerMist (or a PowerMist stockist) as I know a couple of guys who have tried to get in contact with PowerMist to talk about their products, but have had no reply whatsoever

Many years ago I thought that Ron Shurilla had some 'connection' to PowerMist - is this still the case? If so, may be someone has contact details for Ron

Thanks in advance

Thread Information