Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 2016 DePue Reunion

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2016 DePue Reunion

John Schubert and myself , Dale Hoffert , would like to announce that planning has begun to hold the next Boat Racer Reunion on the evening of Friday July 29th 2016 in DePue. We have decided , after talking to a few of the guys , that in would be in the best interest of everybody if we broke from the usual 5 year interval and have it a 1 year earlier. As in the past there will be a dinner , silent auction items and good old story telling I am sure. We are also working on a couple special auction items that will be announced when they are completed. So set aside the date and we hope to see you there !!!!

Team Member Master Oil Racing Team's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I will be there Dale. Count on me to help. Joe Rome and I had planned to make a boat racing road trip. Maybe we'll move it back and do it on the way.

BoatRacingFacts VIP John Schubert T*A*R*T's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Master Oil Racing Team View Post
    I will be there Dale. Count on me to help. Joe Rome and I had planned to make a boat racing road trip. Maybe we'll move it back and do it on the way.
    Will be great to see you both.

Post Thanks / Like

We are in for this one, too........ Let us know what we can do to help......
    Charley Bradley

Post Thanks / Like

We are in for this one, too........ Let us know what we can do to help..........
    Charley Bradley

BoatRacingFacts VIP John Schubert T*A*R*T's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

What's going on, no one interested? Let's get things started so we can see if it's worth putting in all the effort to bring us Old Pharts together once again.

Post Thanks / Like

Dale, at this point in life a five year wait is chancy. I was whining to another old guy about my pore ol' lower back the other day, and he says, "Smitty, you're in the fourth quarter, whatever it is won't last much longer!!"

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by John Schubert T*A*R*T View Post
    What's going on, no one interested? Let's get things started so we can see if it's worth putting in all the effort to bring us Old Pharts together once again.

With as long as it takes me to get ready to do anything anymore, probably a good thing you are starting planning for it now.

That being said, If I am still vertical, and Eileen has not found another husband that could care less about Boat Racing, we will plan on attending.

Either way it is good to plan these closer together, as we won't have as much time to forget the lies that will be told, plus watch the best PRO Series racing put on the planet these days, put on by the premier PRO Series organization, USTS.

DISCLAIMER
    (Paid political announcement)

Team Switzercraft TomAprilsSwitzers's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I will try to make it too Dale. I do not know the particulars of your event but did you want boats there on display? And if you guys ever want to join us at the Switzercraft Regatta you are all welcome. Tom Arambasich

Thread Information