Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 2016 DePue Reunion

Post Thanks / Like

Dad and mother sent their form via mail today. I just emailed Dale payment via PayPal and the completed form. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

"Sis"

Post Thanks / Like

I am finishing up the video that will run all day Friday inside the VFW. If anybody has any old pictures that you would like added please feel free to email them to me. dhoffert@mchsi.com. Special thanks to Wayne Baldwin , Tom Berry , Karen Cadle , just to mention a few , who have already allowed me to use their pictures I couldn't have done it without you !!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Smething to talk about

Still haven't decided on whether or not to come DePue. Perhaps a discussion on something like this may breakout and you will miss it !!!! These pictures came from the Thirlby boat shop. Thanks Mike !!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Post Thanks / Like

Default Or Maybe This Conversation.

Who knows , maybe these conversations will happen. These are pictures from The Mark Suter Collection. I had the opportunity to go through Mark's collection on my way home from a vacation. If you ever get the chance I would highly recommend it. If you are a boat racer and it doesn't bring back a memory than something is wrong with you. Mark will be bringing some displays from his collection to show at DePue , want to know which ones , I guess you will have to show up to see.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, Mark has one heck of a display. Looks like he has added a bit more since I was last there. The last AOMC meet of the year is held at his farm and draws people from all over. Can't just spend a short time in his pole barn with all to see. It takes awhile to let it all sink in.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Reunion Update - hotel , registration and shirts.

As the 2016 DePue Reunion nears I just wanted to update everybody on dates that are coming up and an option available to all.

1) If you are going to use the reunion hotel you need to make your reservation by July 1st to get our special rate. The LaQuinta in Peru , just south of I-80 , is the hotel will be using again. I called today and they still rooms available in the reserved block. Call the hotel at 815-224-9000 to get the special rate of $79.99 , normal July rate is $124. When making the reservation you need to mention "Boat Racer Reunion " to get the discounted rate. The block runs from Wed July 27th - Sat July 30. All rooms are doubles.

2) We need to receive your registration by July 8th so the caterer can be notified and shirt orders can be placed. I will attach the registration form on the bottom of this message in case you need it.

3) I have been asked by a few people if they can get a t-shirt instead of a polo shirt. I contacted the store and we can get a t-shirt in the same aquatic blue color as the polo shirt , so if you prefer a t-shirt and have already sent in your registration just send me an email at dhoffert@mchsi.com and I will note it on your registration. If you still need to mail your registration you can note t-shirt on the form. I apologize I have not posted the new design as of yet , we are fine tuning the back of the shirt and should have it soon. Below is the front design , the color of the shirt example is not the exact shirt color.

John and I are looking forward to seeing you all in DePue in July.

Dale Hoffert

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by racingfan1 View Post
    Here is the list of registrations that have been received as of June 18th. I will update it as registration forms are received.

Aderholdt , Jim X2
    Austin , Mike
    Austin , Richard
    Berry , Tom +1
    Bradley , Charlie
    Cadle , Karen "SIS"
    Cooper , Melvyn
    Crawford , Mike
    Donald , Ralph
    Harrison , Kay & Lovie
    Helm , Mike & Sally
    Hoffert , Dale
    Houghkirk , Cookie
    Ishi , Alan
    Johnson , Duke
    Juby , Brandon
    Juby , Robert & Miranda
    Kurps , Bill & Joyce
    Lawrence, John
    Litzell , Steve and Connie
    Murray , Diane
    Neadeck , Art
    Nydahl , Pete & Kelly
    Ostergren , Lee
    Perry , June
    Rodda , Ray
    Schubert , John
    Seebold , Bill
    Selland , Dave
    Siebring , Rebel
    Summers , Bruce & Shirley
    Suter , Mark
    Sutter , Lee
    Swenson , Carroll & Joan
    Taylor , George
    VanSteenwyk , Bill & Eileen
    Voss , Pete
    Wagner , Phil & Karen
    Wagner , Tim
    Wagner , John
    Willing , Don
    Wilson , Steve
    Wilson , Stuart
    Zambriski , Frank
    Here is the updated list of attendees that have registered as of Sunday June 26th. The block of rooms at the LaQuinta will be held to till Friday July 1st and after that it will be the full price of $124 instead of our special of $79. Don't miss out on that deal. If you haven't registered yet , please do so by July 8th so we can notify the caterer and others. Looking forward to seeing you all in DePue!

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Can anyone give me some info about Art Kennedy Sr. and Jr. from St. Louis, Missouri.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I could be mistaken about this, as I did not know them. I only saw Art Jr. race OPC at Winter Park in STL in the late 70's.

I believe at least one if not both are deceased. As I said I could be wrong about this. Bill Seebold is registered for the reunion.

Thread Information