Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: What to bring to a race....

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default you have fast set up

hey glad to hear there will be more of darens rigs in reg 10...no daren yet.. hope to see ya in 06 !! did you also get your 80 from daren? oh ya need easy up for rain not shade here and rain gear !!

dave 68R

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dave 68r
    hey glad to hear there will be more of darens rigs in reg 10...no daren yet.. hope to see ya in 06 !! did you also get your 80 from daren? oh ya need easy up for rain not shade here and rain gear !!

dave 68R

Yep, I picked up the 80 from Daren. Super guy to get lots of help from. I think I've asked him more questions than most, since I'm basically getting started by myself. Weather permitting I might get the boat in the water over Thanksgiving and give it a spin.
    Sean Byrne
    69R 169R

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default soa

are you going to run SOA or a club over there? daren also got me started i have 2 of his boats and a80.. you may want to try a3 blade prop ! his rigs are very fast have you drove before ? make sure your with people when ya test! be safe and have fun hope to see ya at the race.. oh ya pat sells safty gear for SRP and may get ya a good deal [sponsonhead]

dave68R

Post Thanks / Like

are you going to run SOA or a club over there? daren also got me started i have 2 of his boats and a80.. you may want to try a3 blade prop ! his rigs are very fast have you drove before ? make sure your with people when ya test! be safe and have fun hope to see ya at the race.. oh ya pat sells safty gear for SRP and may get ya a good deal [sponsonhead]

dave68R

Thanks Dave. I don't know of any clubs over here. I think Tri Cities may have something but not sure. I know they race the unlimited's on the Columbia so they may have some kind of club over there. My plans are to join SOA when registration time comes. I just registered with APBA and got my boat number (29R), so I'm kind of excited about that. Oh, I do have a 2 and 3 blade prop right now... the 3 blade Daren included with the 80. Are you registered with SOA?
    Sean Byrne
    69R 169R

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default apba

oh ya if you joined apba then you should run with us.. i run 20 hydro and some csh still new to the sport also but had a pretty good 05 season need a little more speed now that i can kinda drive...i know you have a bunch of ?? but dont worry reg. 10 has a bunch of great guys !! dont know were else you can get help from 3 unlimited drivers. and many others who are great outboard drivers .... trust me theres no other sport were the best in it will also help ya try and beat them.. anyways welcome see ya at the first race if ya have any ? for me just ask....

dave 68R

Post Thanks / Like

oh ya if you joined apba then you should run with us.. i run 20 hydro and some csh still new to the sport also but had a pretty good 05 season need a little more speed now that i can kinda drive...i know you have a bunch of ?? but dont worry reg. 10 has a bunch of great guys !! dont know were else you can get help from 3 unlimited drivers. and many others who are great outboard drivers .... trust me theres no other sport were the best in it will also help ya try and beat them.. anyways welcome see ya at the first race if ya have any ? for me just ask....

dave 68R

Just need some seat time, or should I say kneeling time? Maybe I'll pick up a 102 midseason so I can run CSH as well. I'll see how it goes. Thanks again
    Sean Byrne
    69R 169R

Post Thanks / Like

Default thanks Dave for the kind words......

dave68R
    too bad I cannot seem to find new drivers down here!!! Oh well, atleast there ARE new drivers entering the sport. As to my rigs being fast, well, they are not fast enough yet! Kind of cool having (3) of my past rigs up there in Reg10. I will get up there this year, especially for the Stock Divisionals at Cullaby. Now, since I was nice to you and Sean, you guys have to take it easy on me in CSH and 20SSH, as it would be real embarrassing getting beat by my previous boats........

Good luck to BOTH of you in the coming season!!!!!!
    Daren Goehring
    63-R
    DSH, 500ccmh, 750ccmh

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Seanp3
    Just need some seat time, or should I say kneeling time? Maybe I'll pick up a 102 midseason so I can run CSH as well. I'll see how it goes. Thanks again

well, when you are ready, I have a 102 built by TJ, that I will sell you, but you have to win a 20SSH or two first!!!!!!!
    Daren Goehring
    63-R
    DSH, 500ccmh, 750ccmh

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default is there a race in march at bakersfield

hey daren how's it going? i need to get some work done on the 80 but hopefully can find more speed ... don't need to worry about me but that 302 is fast on that big course!! is gary coming also ?

dave 68R

Post Thanks / Like

hey daren how's it going? i need to get some work done on the 80 but hopefully can find more speed ... don't need to worry about me but that 302 is fast on that big course!! is gary coming also ?

dave 68R

the Bakersfield race is Mar 4/5. Yes, Gary and most of Reg12 will be at the Divisionals at Cullaby......
    Daren Goehring
    63-R
    DSH, 500ccmh, 750ccmh

Thread Information