Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: What to bring to a race....

Post Thanks / Like

Sean,

Be sure to set-up the height of the engine conservatively, say 3/4" below the bottom. If you have time to test, you can work your way up from there. You certainly do not want to burn up the engine. Remember, all props react differently and some props will keep the engine from pumping water if ran to high.
    Joe Silvestri
    CSH/500MH

My avatar picture is complements of Fred Eckert. 1997 Hinton, WV Nationals Thundermug 20-H Runabout.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Silvestri 36-S
    Sean,

Be sure to set-up the height of the engine conservatively, say 3/4" below the bottom. If you have time to test, you can work your way up from there. You certainly do not want to burn up the engine. Remember, all props react differently and some props will keep the engine from pumping water if ran to high.

Thanks Joe, I've only got 2 props right now. I've used one already and worked fine at the proper height. The other is a 2 blade prop I haven't tried yet. I might just stick to the 3 blade that tried and proven, and if I have time to try out the 2 blade during some test time I will.
    Sean Byrne
    69R 169R

John (Taylor) Gabrowski

Default What to bring to a race? Lotso Gas

I think we are gonna see more jerry cans of gasoline straped to trailers than ever before, with the way prices and supplies are going now.

Thread Information