I responded to op on alternate thread. Unfortunately (well actually fortunately) the value of the yamaha 25/30 has been diminished due to the game and fish passing a regulation saying no passing (they are a legislative authority in arkansas and can make law). The penalty is stiff and i can tell you first hand folks are following the rules thus far. Doesnt matter to me i was in the pole slot on all 7 hunts i got to make this year (newborn at home slows things!). But by golly i had a heckuva lead when i made the turn!

Your 30 does have some intrinsic value due to the e start and pull start cowl on same motor. To me those are required standard features but you do have one thing negating your value at the same time and that is your three cylinder 30 Most likely has oil injection and would require a plate to be made to cover the gear hole once removed. The true 25 was never made with oil injection and although only a handful of gearheads are aware they are a growing population of john come latelys tryin to show off knowledge they learned second hand.