Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Reunion Registration

BoatRacingFacts VIP John Schubert T*A*R*T's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Reunion Registration

OK everyone, as of today we have only 18 registered for the raceboat drivers reunion to be held in conjunction with the USTS National Championships. If we do not have at least 80 registered attendees by July 7, it's likely we will have to cancel. Go to the 2016 Reunion thread for registration information.

Team Member Master Oil Racing Team's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

From a previous email to you John, you know I've been trying to figure out a way to be able to get away, and as I said I would make a decision soon. Sadly, I will not be able to make it. The Oil and Gas business has collapsed because of Obama's self proclaimed war on the coal industry and the oil and gas sector. Both of our industries come under the heading of mining. Check it out.

I hope that everything regarding the reunion turns out great. It is extremely disappointing, and I was looking forward to another road trip with Joe Rome. We had some good plans on seeing some people on the way. I will be keeping up with how things are going. There may be another long lost boat racing friend from South Texas being able to attend, but don't know yet.

Post Thanks / Like

I certainly was hoping things would work for you Wayne but I think we all understand. Just wondering , is Joe still planning on making the trip ?

Post Thanks / Like

Unable to find a registration form or any information on registration.
    Tom Berry Y-32

Post Thanks / Like

For those of you looking for the registration form I will attach it to this message. Just follow the instructions on the form.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Master Oil Racing Team View Post
    From a previous email to you John, you know I've been trying to figure out a way to be able to get away, and as I said I would make a decision soon. Sadly, I will not be able to make it. The Oil and Gas business has collapsed because of Obama's self proclaimed war on the coal industry and the oil and gas sector. Both of our industries come under the heading of mining. Check it out.

I hope that everything regarding the reunion turns out great. It is extremely disappointing, and I was looking forward to another road trip with Joe Rome. We had some good plans on seeing some people on the way. I will be keeping up with how things are going. There may be another long lost boat racing friend from South Texas being able to attend, but don't know yet.

Wayne:

I remember back in the 80's, I think it was, your Dad gave me a bumper sticker stating "Let the Bastards freeze in the Dark".

Because it was from him mostly I put it on the side of a filing cabinet in my office. I still have it.

Sure do miss him, and think he would enjoy the back and forth on BRF, although not the politics of the last 8 years.

Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by racingfan1 View Post
    For those of you looking for the registration form I will attach it to this message. Just follow the instructions on the form.
    I think a moderator should make a sub-forum post just for the form and information, that is LOCKED, and cannot be written in. Just there to see the info. People may be unable to find it by scrolling down this page or going to the third page on the original thread. Maybe Ron Hill can set this up? Might be easier, just a thought.

BoatRacingFacts VIP John Schubert T*A*R*T's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BJuby View Post
    I think a moderator should make a sub-forum post just for the form and information, that is LOCKED, and cannot be written in. Just there to see the info. People may be unable to find it by scrolling down this page or going to the third page on the original thread. Maybe Ron Hill can set this up? Might be easier, just a thought.
    This was tried for the last reunion tied to paypal & just confused everyone more. Brandon if you are an IT guru & have a fix, let us know. Registrations as of yesterday jumped to 41

Post Thanks / Like

I think just making one more post entitled "Depue Reunion 2016 Forms and Info", having the documents and all information in one post at the top and have it locked. It doesn't have to be linked to paypal, but all the info is in one place and NO ONE can respond to it.

For example Racingfan1 just posted the forms again, but they are in the middle of this page. Some people might not be able to find it. That would be my idea. Hope this helps. Can't wait!

Thread Information