Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: research project-PRO Division

Post Thanks / Like

Default Research

Wayne,

First Happy Birthday.

Second, I may know of an outstanding 250 hydro that will be coming to market. Would have to check with the owner, but the class age is still 16, I believe. New engines are readily available.

The research could over quickly.

DW

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default 125 hydro

Wayne

Hi, this is Rex Hall and I am the distributor in the U.S. for the Rossi motors. The 125 hydros will run about 82 to 83 mph and are a good staring point for a new driver. The 250 class will run in the 91 to 95 mph range and has a lot more power. If you would like, send me your E-mail address and I will send you prices for anything you want. Long time, no talk, would like to get you back into boatracing.

Rex

Team Member Master Oil Racing Team's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Rex

Glad to see you post some stuff here. I still have plenty more photos of you to put up so stay tuned. My E-mail address is MORT73@direcway.com.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pro Classes

Hi Wayne,
    If you really want to have fun in pro racing you need a 700cc capsule Hydro.They are fast and the safest class going.Have size for sponser advertizing.If you want more info. on capsule`s let me know i have costs ect.I`m sure you know that Denny and i are working together.

Proprider
    Kay Harrison

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Kay, Good to hear from you.

I was actually looking for any classes within a 200-300 mile radius, plus nationals to get my son started. Sadly, it is dead down here. I would love to take a ride in a 700cc capsule hydro just to see what it feels like. You need to post some stories here Kay. And post some stuff on your family's long contribution to the sport. I am sure you have a ton of things we would all like to see posted.

PS I knew you and Denny were working together. And I am sorry I missed out on the USTS series. That is type of series that my Dad, Marshall Grant, Tim Butts, Jerry Waldman and myself were working toward. You guys have done a great job with that.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Racing

Hi Wayne,
    I can get you a ride in a 700 at any USTS race. You can get the race dates on the USTS website. There isn`t much racing in Texas but you do have denny and he tries to make most of the USTS races maybee you could team up with him and make it fun and thats what it`s all about.The USTS is the best racing out there with the best people like always.If you get intrested i would go with 125 hydro to start with. I think the 125 VRP that Tim Brinkman won the 2004 nat`s with is still around outdated but Denny & i could make it just like his 250 also think i know of a boat. Just thought i`d pass this info on. I will try to post some more history i guess i`ll have to figure out how to use my scanner.Great hearing from you hope to see this summer . Well i got 30 hungry horses to feed.

Proprider

Post Thanks / Like

This summer is looking less and less like one for racing. We're having to go to a couple of other sources for equipment as our manufacturer can't keep up. I hope to make Alex, but DePue is out.

I was sorry to hear you lost racing stuff in a flood. That's a real bummer. You probably don't have that copy of the photo from Golden Shores trophy presentation at Needles in 1969. I will send two copies--one for you to keep and the other for you to sign and return. I had one for Ron to sign at the reunion, but I forgot to take it.

Learn to use that scanner. It won't take long and we are looking forward to your posts.

Thread Information