Thread: J-Dub does it all

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default J-Dub does it all

Let it be known (since he won't toot his own horn) that our fellow member and good buddy and outboard guy J. W. Myers, current flag-bearer for the long-loved Myers racing family, is back to racing Unlimiteds. At yesterday's Seattle Seafair race, J-Dub finished fifth in the Oh Boy, Oberto. He was a bit off the pace of the leaders, who were running heats near 139mph. But 121mph on a 2-mile course is cooking right along (our beloved old classic U-boats in the golden years might turn heats of 105-110 on a THREE-mile course). Watching today's boats take a corner is something to see!

Tell us about it, J-Dub . . . !!
    Likes Al Lang liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

He is a great guy who has raced many outboard classes. Glad to see him back racing Unlimiteds. Wishing you the best of luck JW!!!! Great racer and good friend

Post Thanks / Like

There was clearly more boat than driver... Undoubtedly the trickiest boat I ever drove. I ran one of the fastest laps of the weekend on Sunday morning at 148+ in traffic. I just never got on the same page with the boats personality...
    Back to 1100 Runabouts next week!

J-Dub
    Thanks ClayT thanked for this post
    Likes ClayT, Al Lang liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

That's what I'm talking about 1100r lol. Never forgot roping your 6 at Salt Springs. No comment on compression lol. You need to add some pics of your new ride
    Likes Al Lang liked this post

Thread Information