I have continued to offer ideas to the race group up here. I still find it strange that our governing body and most of our race clubs operate backwards compared to other organizations. Other organizations have the direction and goals come from the top down. We go bottom up and that stops people from offering ideas once they get turned down a few times.

Here are my latest:
Add a tunnel class to J hydro....motor is a 15 hp 4 stroke with a Ron Hill supplied prop.
Add a new Junior grouping where a number of current classes and new classes all run in the same session.
This is a timed race...20 minutes....one session per day.....no scoring....session is drone video and shown after the race day. All of the boats in the group are 40'sh mph. Class is open to 12 yrs and up. Racers are allowed to switch boats thru the season. There will be a number of different makes and models of outboards in the group. The class purpose is to get new young people to experience our sport.

Group boats
AX hydro.....I hope the wakes from the other boats are small. Be nice to have this in the group.
20 hp SO tunnel
GT Pro tunnel
Junior T boat
Canadian V hull aluminum dinghy