Cybertainment has Taken Over

Back about 23years ago, there use to be a super good patriot radio broadcast by a guy in FL. It became, at one point, the biggest private, grass roots media on the AM radio.

The thing I

use to like about the show the most was that they had some extremely intelligent PHD types on as guests, ranging from the far left to the far right in political thought & knowledge.

What I specifically remember is a guest from a significant California think-tank college, and what he predicted back then and what has come to reality at an alarming rate in the last 5 years.

He said back then that in the future the powers that be want the youth (and then later the adults) to be totally content and satisfied with cybertainment without the physical combination that most of us are accustomed to, ie think about it, learn about it, build it, perfect it, perform it, improve it and progress it.

Now it's all primarily virtual. When you really think about it, even what we experienced back in the day and were accustomed to in our traditions and history, what it ultimately boils down to is the science of mind over matter.

They, the powers that be want us all entertained cheaply , contained and wage slaves for them forever. It was a plan that seems to be working well.

Regards,

Paul

P.S.
Be careful pissing to much in the wind !

The word you used Mandate, sounds to much to me like Obama's hope and change Con Job !