Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 1960s Vdrive flat bottom race boat f/s f/t with trailer

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default 1960s Vdrive flat bottom race boat f/s f/t with trailer

Hi all. I'm trying to sell this boat through several avenues. Tons of interest but no buyers so far. I don't know what the whole package is worth. I've tried to figure this out and have a basic idea. What's it worth to you ? I don't want to part out the rest of this package, I used the engine, but it seems that is the direction we're heading. The boat was equipped with a 1962 421 Super Duty Pontiac engine with a Hilborn fuel injection system, a Vertex mag coupled with a Hilborn fuel pump. The engine stuff is gone, I no longer have it. I'm a car guy. I will trade for 60s 70s GM. Cash outright works too, actually it's preferred. Make me a offer..... I'm not hard to deal with, you tell me what it's worth to you, maybe we can agree, hopefully we will agree, my heart is in it to agree., no b.s., no tire kicking, no... yeah you get the picture. I've got a basic idea of mechanical parts values if I part it out, but it's too nice of a boat to do that. It's a very solid project. I have a car trailer and am willing to drive 3 hours one way from my house for a fee to help get it to you, but I'd prefer you made your own transport arrangements. The boat trailer will need tires, bearings repacked, new lights and wires if you would like to trailer it home, it's a nice solid trailer. Boat and trailer sell with a bill of sale from me. Please email me first at johnaph68@yahoo.com and then I'd be happy to give you my cell number. I'm located in Mishawaka, Indiana 46545. I have many pics of this boat and trailer with the parts laid out and will email more at your request, I have cleaned up the boat and parts and have great pics but the attachment manager won't let me upload them. There is almost everything needed except the engine to make this boat correct again for restoration purposes. Make me a offer/trade offer, and we can go from there. Thanks, John.
    Attached Images Attached Images         

Thread Information