Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1978 Stippich DSR for sale

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jon66w View Post
    Thanks for the writeup Tim. My avatar is this boat at Wakefield in 2004 ?, It really hadn't been set up well and the old Fart driving it (me) didn't start well and couldn't turn. Hence the side fin and the 44 I'm trying to sell . Jon
    WRONG! The avatar on FF is me in the 69 Stippich winning the 4th of July regatta,1974 at Beloit for the 3rd straight year. This is the way the boat should be driven and turning. You have to be long and lanky like me then and also Gary Stippich!!!! The 78 boat is my avatar on HR.

Post Thanks / Like

WRONG! The avatar on FF is me in the 69 Stippich winning the 4th of July regatta,1974 at Beloit for the 3rd straight year. This is the way the boat should be driven and turning. You have to be long and lanky like me then and also Gary Stippich!!!! The 78 boat is my avatar on HR.
    I've given up on eBay as no one was bidding. So unless someone comes up with $2800 firm in next 2-3 weeks and picks it up soon after as I'm planning on moving back to WI, I am going to donate it to a museum to preserve Carl Stippich's Legacy. The only other one I know of that's still around is a 1979 Stippich 35 SSR, 36 W which was owned by Dave Schmitzer and Tim Weber now owns it and I restored it for him. Jon K Walters AKA jon66w. walters@plantationcable.net

Lake Sammamish, Washington and Indio, California
    Post Thanks / Like

I've given up on eBay as no one was bidding. So unless someone comes up with $2800 firm in next 2-3 weeks and picks it up soon after as I'm planning on moving back to WI, I am going to donate it to a museum to preserve Carl Stippich's Legacy. The only other one I know of that's still around is a 1979 Stippich 35 SSR, 36 W which was owned by Dave Schmitzer and Tim Weber now owns it and I restored it for him. Jon K Walters AKA jon66w. walters@plantationcable.net
    Very cool.... A museum is the perfect place for a boat like this, so everyone will have a chance to see it.
    Dean Hobart

Thread Information