Thread: Invasion of the Caravans

Team Member Master Oil Racing Team's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Invasion of the Caravans

I know a lot of people get turned off by this political stuff, but this is too important just to let it go. There are a few things regarding this invasion of the mob from Central America that has not been brought up by the media. Living only a few hours away and having worked on the other side of the wall at McAllen, Texas, I am going to add some details as to why we need the wall and also stop this birthright to be an American citizen if you happen to be born here. Please no derogatory comments or bashing, just listen to and comment about the facts.

Everyone knows about the vast majority of the invasions are composed of young healthy military aged men. And that most likely there are middle eastern and other countries involved. No doubt gangs and bad guys. Of course most are looking for a better life, but most don't speak English and don't have high skills, so for the most part they will just have menial jobs if they settle here. That means they will never make enough money to pay income taxes, and will in fact get taxpayer money that the U.S. doles out by the billions and calls it unearned tax credits or some such nonsense. Most everyone is aware of these facts plus the fact that many do multiple crimes, sex offenses, manslaughter by DUI, and have been deported many times only to come back and do the crimes again. We spend billions of dollars per year housing them in jails and prisons. Here is what is never mentioned that you should know.

Health issues can affect more people than a drunk illegal alien running headon into a vehicle. There are diseases cropping up all over the U.S. that have supposedly been eradicated or stopped for over 5 decades and some over a hundred years ago. We have seen outbreaks and epidemics pop up in various places around the country. In South Texas we have seen cases of hand and mouth disease and other diseases that don't exist here anymore, but do in Central America. When Obama was President and the first wave was brought in by the Democrats just before the elections in 2014, there were reports along the border about all kinds of diseases these people carried. There were so many people coming in that many were transferred to an army medical facility in San Antonio. Some of the health care workers were afraid and told the local news about these diseases that which we had not current medications to treat. Before that got to the national news, the Obama administration threatened all health related workers to keep their mouths shut and not to report these findings or they would be prosecuted by the Attorney General of the U.S.

In the past couple of decades two major hospitals in the Rio Grande Valley had to close their doors because of illegals coming across the U.S. Mexican border for health care. No insurance....they would go to the emergency rooms for treatment. By law they had to be treated whether a U.S. citizen or not. That takes away care from people with real emergencies. The illegals were not coming for real emergencies, but for common medical ailments because they knew they didn't have to pay. So these fine facilities went out of business. I'm not sure what's going on these days with regard to border hospitals, but they have to deal with birthright babies every day, and it taxes our own citizens and our heath care.

I did a little research on this new polio like virus that has suddenly popped up affecting toddlers and it comes from Africa via South America from what they have been able to find out so far. So what are we going to do Tuesday? Vote for the candidates who will shut down our borders and allow only vetted foreigners in, or for democrats who want no borders. They only want them to become citizens so they will vote democrat, they don't care about the security and well being of America.

Thanks Ron Hill thanked for this post
    Likes crewman060, Ketzer, ClayT, kenboyd, Ron Hill liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Some facts at the southern border. There defiantly needs to be a solution, borders have been defended throughout history.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...campaign=1600d
    " Three may keep a secret if two of them are dead" Ben Franklin

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I do a great deal of international travel. Often, depending upon where I'm going, but always Central and South America, I'm required to update my immunizations, i.e. get shots because they have some nasty diseases down there (I've been to Honduras, Ecuador, Peru, Panama, Costa Rica, and Mexico). An interesting side note is that, except for Mexico, to get into those countries, I was required to show my passport, go through their immigration and customs, and have myself and my luggage inspected. Once inside those countries, in order to check into a hotel or buy a bus or airplane ticket for travel, I was again required to present my passport and have it scanned, so their government would know who I was, where I was, and for how long I was allowed to stay. As for them "not getting in," Wayne, who lives in Texas, might disagree, and I, recently in Hot Springs, Arkansas, to visit relatives and encountered, "No habla English," would disagree as well. As to who is playing us, I would strongly agree: "politicians and other useful idiots," but not, perhaps, the ones you suspect.
    Likes crewman060 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Good post and good points, Wayne, so rarely mentioned that I was unaware of them (not that I am particularly well-informed, I suppose). I would offer a partial disagreement about the latino immigrants themselves, without disagreeing at all with your contention that the borders must be secured. I still do a fair amount of welding for owners of heavy equipment, and these fellows end up hiring numbers of Mexicans who have proven to be hard workers and good employees (and generally good family men) where too many or their American hires have not worked out well. I will say that the second and third generations, that have grown up here, are a lot more likely to be as spoiled and full of attitude as some unhyphenated-American youth, too bad.

I made a post recently to a foreign-based site that was discussing the American elections taking place today. My point was that (and note that I was a Goldwater backer in my youth, and my conservative background is as good as anyone's) while I can't stand Trump, a B.S.'er who is "conservative" only as long as that's what sells, the liberals are wrong when they castigate him as a "racist" (the liberals' automatic insult) for his ideas on illegal immigration, a wall, all of that. That stand doesn't make him a "racist" and he is not one. His policy on this issue is one of the few things I like about the man, particularly his stated intention to end automatic citizenship for babies born here to non-citizens. Here is what I said:

(Quoting myself) Two cents from another 'merkin:

Let me start by stating that I detest Trump, this country's biggest bullshyter. His followers are likely to do very well in this election because the economy is doing very well at the moment, . . . despite the fact that this is something for which Trump cannot begin to legitimately take credit (he has been in office for a year and nine months, far too little time to greatly affect any economic cycle, this one being nearly ten years old, so far). I will also say that despite my distaste for many modern self-described conservatives, I was an enthusiastic Goldwater conservative in my youth, and remain generally to the Right of center, so don't imagine that any agreement here for a Trump idea is a product of American political liberalism.

What I want to say is that Trump's anti-illegal-immigrant rhetoric does NOT repeat NOT make him a racist or xenophobe in itself, and I doubt that he is one. Furthermore, I applaud his current stated intention (his statements usually lead to nothing, and are often reversed in a week or two) to end automatic citizenship for all offspring of non-citizens who bring them across our borders to be born. I will further say that the first-generation immigrant Mexicans, legal or not, seem by and large to be hard-working, tax-paying, and admirable folk (where too many of the non-immigrants here are lazy whiners).

BUT . . .

BUT, THIS COUNTRY HAS TOO MANY PEOPLE ALREADY!!!!

When I was a kid in the Fifties, the far-sighted were already, and I remember this very well, warning of over-population, . . . in a time when the country had about 155-160 million citizens. We now have something near 330 millions!!! Our cities, formerly liveable, are daily gridlocked with all the people trying to get to work and back. Sit in your car in one of these creeping, miles-long traffic crawls and you surely can see how stupid we were all those years ago to fail to do anything we could to prevent the doubling of our population. Where are all the people who want to come here going to live? Millions of acres of rich farmlands and wild country stretching for tens and hundreds of miles out from the old city and town limits of the years of my youth have and are being paved-over by developers, who get rich on this environmental despoilation. The America of my youth is utterly unrecognizable.

So it is long-since time that we took down the signs inviting any and all to come here. The welcome mat is long-since obsolete. The sign should be, "Visitors welcome, we'd love to meet you, but if your country is a mess, go back and try to fix it, by whatever means you feel necessary. We have no more vacancies here, we are FULL, period." (End self-quote)
    Likes Ketzer, ClayT liked this post

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VinTin View Post
    With all of the international travel going on these days the discussion about the caravan members carrying disease is just fear mongering.
    You need to explain that to all the Atlanta, Georgia Metro area school students who have been exposed to Tuberculosis in the last 15 years... To the best of my knowledge, every case has been traced back to illegal migrant families.

My wife is an accomplished world traveler, she has been everywhere... (in India at this moment). She gets vaccinations and gets prescriptions for preventative measures depending on which part of the world she travels and it's expensive as all hell ! If you can convince me the caravan members have all visited a doctor to get their health checked prior to WALKING to the US border, then I will commend you.

Here is my documented proof for my statements: “With construction and the housing boom, there were suddenly a lot more people in Gwinnett and fast,” says Donna Burel, an LPN at the tuberculosis control clinic. Since 2001, 70 percent or more of new TB patients have been foreign-born residents of the county. The October 2008 Georgia Epidemiology Report cited Gwinnett’s booming population and high concentration of immigrants from countries in which TB is endemic as the major hurdles to eliminating the infection in the county.
    Likes ClayT liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Don't know about the rest of you, but the local elections sure went wrong around here. Anything I voted against, won, and vice versa, a frequent situation over the years, and a good sign that I should never run for office or promote any cause!! The one that irritates me most is a gun law that requires all gun owners to "secure" all of their firearms, INCLUDING their home-defense weapon, under lock and key, . . . AND, get this, if some jackass gets into your place, yes, illegal entry, then steals your gun and goes out and shoots someone with it, not only he but YOU are legally liable!!!! Is this mixed up or what!!!

Oh, I understand the motivation of people to try to do something to stop the near-monthly incidence of mass shootings, and this initiative had a few other provisions that are not so bad. Will they stop any crazed potential mass-shooter? Seems pretty unlikely, but remotely possible (one provision is a waiting period to buy a semi-auto rifle, with a gun safety class required)(possibly some sharp instructor will report any real flakey dude taking his class). And I don't buy the far right hysteria that this is just another step that will eventually lead to all guns being taken out of private hands. Never happen. But blaming a victim of theft for the actions of the thief? Bass ackwards!! People like me take real satisfaction in reading the news that a homeowner has blown away a burglar (with a gun the homeowner COULD GET AT FAST).

Sorry, Wayne, this is only related to your topic in being another example of dumb-Left thinking at election time. At least I know I'll get general agreement here. When I have remarked in the past on some example of what I thought was dumb-Right thinking, people called me names, LOL. (maybe there are no boat racing Leftists . . . ).

Quincy Welding/ Racing Original Looper 1's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

THE NEW SOROS DEMO CRAP HEAP PLATFORM !

DRIVE THRU TAXPAYER ABORTIONS !

ENDLESS WARS FOR ENDLESS MILITARY COMPLEX PROFITS !

UNEMPLOYABLE POT ZOMBIES TAKING UP EXPENSIVE CLASS ROOM DESK FOR LIFE !

UNEMPLOYABLE POT ZOMBIES ON WELFARE FOR LIFE !

FINISH THIRD WORLDING AMERICA WITH ILLEGAL POVERTY AND DRUGS !

TAKE AWAY THE GUN RIGHTS FROM THE LITTLE LAW ABIDING CITIZENS NOT CRIMINALS AND ILLEGALS WHO DON'T DO BACKGROUND CHECKS !

DECLARE AMERICA BANKRUPT !

HAVE TEN SCARED AND STARVING WORKING AMERICAN SLAVES COMPETING FOR EVERY ONE JOB LEFT IN AMERICA !

MAKE PEOPLE TAKE THE MARK OF THE BEAST OR STARVE TO DEATH !

GET THEIR FINANCIAL BIG PAY OFF FOR LIFE, FROM THE GLOBALIST ROTHSCHILD INTERNATIONAL GANGSTER BANKSTERS !

TRUE PARTY OWNERS MISSION ACCOMPLISHED !

P.S.
    DEMOCRAPS LIE FOR GLOBALIST MASTERS !

CASE IN POINT!

Pentagon advisor Kelly Greenhill's 2010 book on 'Weapons of Mass Migration' - how manipulated migration has long been historically a tool to destroy societies - and also that Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels themselves, talked about migration as an oligarch weapon to destroy workers' lives and de-moralise them - quite something in light of today's Leftists supporting 'open borders' alongside the oligarchs.

WHAT IS FUNNY IS THE GLOBALIST OWNED LIBERAL MEDIA *****S THAT WANT YOU THE THE LITTLE PEOPLES GUN RIGHTS AND GUNS ARE PROTECTED EVERY DAY BY MACHINE GUNS THAT YOU CANNOT BUY NOW !

Some delusional "Libs" bitch on here all the time about what the cops do to the little people with Guns.
    The cops work for the Government, so make up your mind -- are guns only bad when the Government
    and the Illegal Gangsters have them, or not ? How are peace loving, tax paying citizens supposed to defend themselves in a crazy (and getting crazier) world (thanks Hollywood) where it takes up to 30 minutes for a law enforcement officer to respond to a call from a citizen that is being threatened by a violent person with a gun or a knife or other means of lethal weaponry, and they are starting to kick in the door of your car or your house.

When You need an AR-15 !

What happens when the Government finally cuts off the welfare and electric from the animals or Terrorist to bee ,
    and six or so of them in a gang show up at your front door looking for food and things they can pawn.
    So you hear glass breaking, and when you look out, you see they are armed with guns.
    Here are your options:

1. A Bible, good luck with that.

2. A six shooter, maybe you will get one or two.

3. A shot gun, maybe you will get one or two.

4. A glock that can jam, then you'll get none.

5. Call the Cops, takes way to long , say good bye to life.

6. An A-R 15 with a nice big 15 clip and another spare one. Congratulations, you took out all of them before they could kill you.

Smitty It's 3 o clock in the morning you here the glass brake in your home window by an armed thug and ask yourself where did i put my safety fire arm lock key

sorry by the time you find it you are dead !

My question Is do the elite globalist that want to disarm the little people in America have Their guns locked under key on their fully automatic weapons that protect their sorry criminal *** ?

P.S. Why them god dam liberals are crazy I know that sounds unbelievable, It sounds unbelievable because it is unbelievable
    those phony
    bastards know exactly what they are doing for their globalist paymasters That want to effectively disarm the little people law abiding American citizens and you should know too and you better wake up fast !

Team Member Master Oil Racing Team's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I signed in today to delete my thread, but got a couple of notifications from a heavy hitter with lots of pull that liked it, so I guess I will keep it up for awhile. I was planning to respond last week from some of the posts, but I was tied up because I was the election judge in our precinct and my wife and neighbor were clerks.

The vast majority of the illegals enter the United States in the region of Texas where I live. That has been the case forever. I have seen lots of illegals in my life and the ones coming in today are vastly different than those prior to the last decade or so. Back in the past century they were looking for work and had worn out clothes, shoes and maybe a sack with some stuff in it. They were not smuggling drugs. They simply wanted to make money to provide for their families, mostly in Mexico. They were thin, but healthy. Most of the ones coming in today are young men of military age that are capable of holding jobs. Many among the invasion are obese, and all are wearing good clothes including expensive Nike shoes, hats and backpacks. They are being assisted along their way unlike the illegals in the past. I hope they will not be able to enter, but many can get in on their own if they break away from the caravans.

They DO bring in diseases. It has been reported in San Antonio where many have been held. Always in the past, immigrants wanting to come to the U.S. had to apply and part of the screening process was that they were to be tested for drug use, tuberculosis, measles, smallpox, and many other infectious diseases. The hand, foot and mouth disease most often pops up among large groups of children with poor hygiene and the average age is 5 years old. I had never heard of this disease until two years ago. With my Mom's family mostly being ranchers I grew up around livestock and have know of hoof and mouth disease all my life. I never heard of hand, foot and mouth disease until that first caravan came up in 2014 and it was reported in the news. I had at first thought they were talking about the livestock disease, but no....this one is about kids from poor countries migrating in.

I have worked on the other side of the wall in McAllen, Texas very close to where much of the reporting of the caravans is taking place. I must tell you, it is a disgusting, filthy area where all manner of trash and clothing is discarded. Same thing up and down the border where you see major crossings. I have seen illegals being rounded up, and one tried to get into my pickup once while I waited at a stop sign for traffic to clear. My Dad was once a victim of 3 illegals and we were lucky he wasn't severely injured or killed. They snuck into his house at night and stole all the beer in his refrigerator along with 12 and 20 gauge Remington shotguns, a Colt semi-automatic 45 caliber pistol, a Winchester 264 magnum rifle, and a Smith and Wesson 22 caliber revolver. They did not get his Giles 357 magnum semi-automatic pistol because he kept it in a holster strapped to his bedpost. He generally slept with his hand resting on the pistol grip. They camped out in a dry creek bed about 100 yards from his house and drank all the beer.

Smitty, you are right that most of them are good hard workers. And you are right that they are the hardest workers of them all. Unfortunately, they generally do not have the skills to make enough money to have to pay taxes. In fact, up until states began encouraging to get drivers licenses, sign up for schools, and register for benefits, most were paid cash. Those who worked in agriculture were provided a place to live, food and other necessities and they sent their money home periodically, or carried it home to spend some time before coming back. In 2014 the money sent home exceeded the foreign money Mexico received from oil and gas sales. That's why they don't want to stop the illegal immigration, and do not stop those south of Mexico from coming up. They profit from all this.

So I will keep this going a little longer, but if it gets out of hand, I will delete the thread. I just wanted to make it plain that the threat of diseases being spread is real and is happening, but not being reported.

Thanks Ron Hill thanked for this post
    Likes Ron Hill liked this post

Thread Information