To everyone, as of today there is not enough registrants to move forward with the reunion. I know many of you have indicated that you were going to attend, but still haven’t registered. At the last reunion, several of you suggested not waiting 4 or 5 years for the next event, for as you know, our numbers are shrinking. If we do not receive a significant amount of registrations by the end of this month, we will be compelled to cancel the event. So COME ON everyone, a lot of work has gone in to planning this event, and much more to come for your enjoyment, fun & to reminisce about the good old days.

I have heard comments that because the event is scheduled in Princeton, some have a concern. My 2 cents: first, the USTS National Championship banquet is also scheduled to be held the next evening at the Days Inn conference/banquet room. So a lot of you will be going there on Sat. night anyway. Previous postings on Boat Racing Facts & Hydroracer mentioned this & the reason we can’t have the gathering at The American Legion as it has been rented/leased to those doing environmental studies of the lake. My next 2 cents is that I have stayed several years now at the Days Inn in Princeton. I find it is easier to get to then Peru. You just take the west exit out of Depue, cross over highway 29 & go to US highway 6, turn left go a couple of miles to I 380 or whatever it is, go west one exit & get off turn left & the hotel is right on your right.

So, let’s stop procrastinating, you want to be there so please register.

John & Dale Hoffert