Happy New Year Ron. Happy New Year friends, fans, and members of Boatracingfacts. Without having become a boat racer, my life would have been a dull pickle. Been away from the sport a long time. I only raced for seventeen years, but it was the most formative time of my life. I made friends forever, and then when I became a part of BRF I not only got back with some of my old time friends, but became friends of BRF members. Some I knew previously but not very well like Dan M who is kind of quiet in the background of Harry ZAK Pasturczak, and Steve Ketzer whom I should have known because I was around him a lot. But like me, he was kind of shy so we unfortunately did not connect until he became a member of BRF. I met lots of guys at some races like John Howe, and saw some I hadn't seen in many years like Craig DeWald and Rich Krier. Then at the first two reunions I saw lots of old friends and was priviledged to meet Dale Hoffert who was a BRF member. I cannot name all the BRF members I have been proud to talk to, email to or meet personally because they're are too many. Boatracingfacts has not only been able to get more history and photos out there of the sport of boat racing than anyplace else, but has spawned reunions large and small all across the country. Thank you Ron and Ted March (God rest his soul) for bringing us this forum. May 2019 bring us all together even more, and share boat racing memories.