Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 59"ci (40/50/60) Mercury tiller handle spacer

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking 59"ci (40/50/60) Mercury tiller handle spacer

This kit is for those that don't already have a big tiller and would like to extend your stock tiller handle without having to add an extension onto the handle itself. This spacer is made from 1X3 aluminum flat bar, each mating surface has been machined flat and smooth, and will extend your current handle by 2 inches. Its added length allows for a more comfortable steer/grip and also helps deal with tiller torque, due to the additional leverage it'll give you. The only additional work I had to do to my outboard to install this was 1.) Rerouted my throttle cables from under the intake manifold to under the bottom carb 2.) Lengthened two of my kill switch wires, (they were long enough before lengthening, but were too tight for my comfort).

Kit includes 1 spacer block, & the 2 longer bolts you'll need. I could possibly include the kill switch wire extension, but it's very simple to make and I'd rather if you made it on your end.

My motor is a 2003 model, I'm guessing this will work on every 59" that has a stock tiller handle. Let me know if y'all have any questions. Goes between tiller steering bracket and the outboard.

(Install any and every aftermarket part at your own risk!)Name:  20200803_183901.jpg
Views: 1016
Size:  251.5 KB

Name:  20200803_183945.jpg
Views: 893
Size:  233.9 KB

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Sweet. How much?

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

My apologies, completely forgot to include the price. $75 shipped within the US.

Thread Information